Windows 10: there's a box at top of my screen that i can't remove from screen and it says couldn't...

Discus and support there's a box at top of my screen that i can't remove from screen and it says couldn't... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I unlock it or remove the message?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TerriCastillo, Apr 30, 2019.

1. there's a box at top of my screen that i can't remove from screen and it says couldn't...

how do I unlock it or remove the message?

:)

TerriCastillo, Apr 30, 2019

2. screen display, how to remove the "T" bar on top of my screen

screen display, how to remove the "T" bar on top of my screen

NeilStalkey, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 30, 2019
  4. lacrumb Win User

there's a box at top of my screen that i can't remove from screen and it says couldn't...

screen display, how to remove the "T" bar on top of my screen

What is the "T" bar? Is it the Taskbar?

If it is, right click a blank spot, click Taskbar settings, go down and change the location from Top to Bottom.

lacrumb, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

there's a box at top of my screen that i can't remove from screen and it says couldn't...

1. there's a box at top of my screen that i can't remove from screen and it says couldn't... - Similar Threads - there's box top

2. How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen: The box in the top left of the screen the only say show/hide ctrl+f wont go away when I input the command and pops up when I start a game. Can anyone help me remove it?...
  3. How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen: The box in the top left of the screen the only say show/hide ctrl+f wont go away when I input the command and pops up when I start a game. Can anyone help me remove it?...
  4. How do I remove this notification box from my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I remove this notification box from my screen?: I have the Wireless Notification Box that popped up for the first time. I have always had my notifications turned off and not to be displayed, but when my Windows last updated, I guess it turned them back on.Anyway, I connected to a network that I hadn't connected to since...
  5. How do I remove this notification box from my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this notification box from my screen?: I have the Wireless Notification Box that popped up for the first time. I have always had my notifications turned off and not to be displayed, but when my Windows last updated, I guess it turned them back on.Anyway, I connected to a network that I hadn't connected to since...
  6. How do I remove this notification box from my screen?

7. How do I remove this transparent box from my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this transparent box from my screen?: A transparent white box appeared on my monitor and I don't know why. It does not show up when I take screenshots, and I have searched up how to fix it, but nothing has worked....
  8. How do I remove this transparent box from my screen?

How do I remove this transparent box from my screen?: A transparent white box appeared on my monitor and I don't know why. It does not show up when I take screenshots, and I have searched up how to fix it, but nothing has worked....
  9. Transluscent box at top left of screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transluscent box at top left of screen.: Hello everyone, long-time follower, first-time "contributor" here in the community. I have a transluscent box at the top left of my display. It is there, no matter what application I have open or not. This box does not appear, however, when I take a screen shot, so I've...
  10. remove small box top left corner screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove small box top left corner screen: How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-small-box-top-left-corner-screen/7f135357-6b35-4bbe-9159-59ddd3488760