Windows 10: There's a link to another page of instructions that's not working. Who do I go to for this?'

Discus and support There's a link to another page of instructions that's not working. Who do I go to for this?' in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; In the page below is a broken link. I need the information in order to resolve my issue, will you please send an email when it's fixed? Thank... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Stephanie D454, May 6, 2023.

1. There's a link to another page of instructions that's not working. Who do I go to for this?'

In the page below is a broken link. I need the information in order to resolve my issue, will you please send an email when it's fixed? Thank you.Windows 10 Hello Facial Recognition and Glasses. - Microsoft CommunityStephanie *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Stephanie D454, May 6, 2023

2. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, May 6, 2023
  3. How to setup an APP Password? MS instructions dont match web pages?

I dont see 'more security' in any of the menuing

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...a-a6f2979a7944

How to create a new app password

To create a new app password for an app or device, take the following steps. You can repeat these steps to create an app password for as many apps or devices as you need.

1. Go to the Security basics page and sign in to your Microsoft account.
    2. Select More security options.
    3. Under App passwords, select Create a new app password. A new app password is generated and appears on your screen.
    4. Enter this app password where you would enter your normal Microsoft account password in the application.
    Note: Once you have created and entered an app password for a given app or device, you usually won't need to do it again.

There's a link to another page of instructions that's not working. Who do I go to for this?' 360689d1645719838t-how-setup-app-password-ms-instructions-dont-match-web-pages-image.png

- - - Updated - - -

Get Set Solution

also following this, takes me to adding an app, not matching anything like they show app passwords
    the instructions show this

There's a link to another page of instructions that's not working. Who do I go to for this?' 360690d1645720460t-how-setup-app-password-ms-instructions-dont-match-web-pages-image.png

But I get this

There's a link to another page of instructions that's not working. Who do I go to for this?' 360691d1645720505t-how-setup-app-password-ms-instructions-dont-match-web-pages-image.png

- - - Updated - - -

Which when I click takes me here, I dont want to setup 2 step authentication, that sounds like I have to type in a code from my phone everytime I log in.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/secu...=ro5tgz_myvfdy

- - - Updated - - -

How to Create App Passwords for Outlook.com for Easier Sign-in

I may have found better instructions here, they go into more detail

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I got it working using last set of clearer instructions.

sdowney717, May 6, 2023
  4. There's a link to another page of instructions that's not working. Who do I go to for this?'

Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, May 6, 2023
Thema:

There's a link to another page of instructions that's not working. Who do I go to for this?'

1. There's a link to another page of instructions that's not working. Who do I go to for this?' - Similar Threads - There's link another

2. There's a link to another page of instructions that's not working. Who do I go to for this?'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a link to another page of instructions that's not working. Who do I go to for this?': In the page below is a broken link. I need the information in order to resolve my issue, will you please send an email when it's fixed? Thank you.Windows 10 Hello Facial Recognition and Glasses. - Microsoft CommunityStephanie *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. There's a link to another page of instructions that's not working. Who do I go to for this?'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a link to another page of instructions that's not working. Who do I go to for this?': In the page below is a broken link. I need the information in order to resolve my issue, will you please send an email when it's fixed? Thank you.Windows 10 Hello Facial Recognition and Glasses. - Microsoft CommunityStephanie *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. How do I remove someone from a family group who can't be removed? Instructions given on...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I remove someone from a family group who can't be removed? Instructions given on...: I have a family group. I am the one and only organiser. The only other member is my son, who has never connected his devices to it. I'm trying to remove him and leave the group myself, so we can both join my husband's group. I cannot remove my son. I get this message: "Family...
  5. How do I remove someone from a family group who can't be removed? Instructions given on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove someone from a family group who can't be removed? Instructions given on...: I have a family group. I am the one and only organiser. The only other member is my son, who has never connected his devices to it. I'm trying to remove him and leave the group myself, so we can both join my husband's group. I cannot remove my son. I get this message: "Family...
  6. How do I remove someone from a family group who can't be removed? Instructions given on...

7. How do I link paint 3d into another application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I link paint 3d into another application?: In Windows 10 I would use irfanview64 for all my picture and photo work, with Microsoft Paint and Paint 3d linked to that program so I could open a picture from irfanview right into Pain, or Pain 3d, but now they changed my operating system to Windows 11 and I can not find...
  8. How do I link paint 3d into another application?

How do I link paint 3d into another application?: In Windows 10 I would use irfanview64 for all my picture and photo work, with Microsoft Paint and Paint 3d linked to that program so I could open a picture from irfanview right into Pain, or Pain 3d, but now they changed my operating system to Windows 11 and I can not find...
  9. When I click a link in a page the link opens behind the page I clicked on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I click a link in a page the link opens behind the page I clicked on.: When I click a link in a page the link opens behind the page I clicked on. I then have to minimise the page I am working on to see the page I have opened, then minimise this page to return to the original page. This is very frustrating. I am using Windows 10 home version...
  10. Who do I complain to?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Who do I complain to?: I was trying to find another browser, but I think Microsoft has altered Windows 10 to make sure that no other browser besides Edge will work. I can no longer use Chrome. Opera acts up. And Opera Neon doesn't work at all. I don't like Firefox. I want to complain to...