Windows 10: Theres a lock symbol to my networks. What does this mean?

Discus and support Theres a lock symbol to my networks. What does this mean? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I also have noticed that when this lock symbol is there, i cant connect to things like mail, and cant play online in games and such. Is there a reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jurpy_the_durpy, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Theres a lock symbol to my networks. What does this mean?

I also have noticed that when this lock symbol is there, i cant connect to things like mail, and cant play online in games and such. Is there a reason why this happens?

submitted by /u/jurpy_the_durpy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jurpy_the_durpy, Feb 26, 2021
  2. BrianSB Win User

Where do I find a list of the symbol meanings in CMD

Where do I find a listing (meaning) of the symbol meanings in CMD.

BrianSB, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Meaning of +at symbol

Managed to find the symbol - it means there is an email message in my local inbox. Deleted it and the symbol disappeared.

spile---01, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Theres a lock symbol to my networks. What does this mean?

Nokia X6 - Screen symbol meanings anyone ?

Hi guys,

Is there a list somewhere which describes what the various screen symbols mean ? There is no mention in the manual that came with the phone.

Thanks.

tuckster---01, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Theres a lock symbol to my networks. What does this mean?

1. Theres a lock symbol to my networks. What does this mean? - Similar Threads - Theres lock symbol

2. What does this symbol mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this symbol mean?: Does anyone know what this above symbol means? I am disconnected from wifi every 5-10 min and when I reconnect it has this symbol. It also has dialogue saying "This wifi's information has changed". See belowAny ideas? Already tried system restarts, and the...
  3. What does this symbol mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this symbol mean?: Does anyone know what this above symbol means? I am disconnected from wifi every 5-10 min and when I reconnect it has this symbol. It also has dialogue saying "This wifi's information has changed". See belowAny ideas? Already tried system restarts, and the...
  4. What does this Symbol mean on my desktop background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this Symbol mean on my desktop background: This symbol popped up after recently installing a new monitor and creating a dual monitor setup. It only appears on the new Monitor which is an Acer Nitro XZ322QU. You can click on it and it will change the icon appearance to a more closed icon or just leave it the way it is....
  5. What does this Symbol mean on my desktop background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this Symbol mean on my desktop background: This symbol popped up after recently installing a new monitor and creating a dual monitor setup. It only appears on the new Monitor which is an Acer Nitro XZ322QU. You can click on it and it will change the icon appearance to a more closed icon or just leave it the way it is....
  6. What does this Symbol mean on my desktop background

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. What does the lock next to my wifi mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does the lock next to my wifi mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lego9544 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/keo4gk/what_does_the_lock_next_to_my_wifi_mean/
  8. What does this "X" symbol mean?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does this "X" symbol mean?: It appears, scattered, in my file and folders, mostly graphics-related. Looks different from the "X in a circle" used for other problems Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 [img] 144183
  9. What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe: cmd.exe C:>^ more? What is the meaning of the ^ symbol in cmd.exe 115306
  10. MS Edge 'manage passwords'. What does this symbol mean ?

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge 'manage passwords'. What does this symbol mean ?: In MS Edge browser, under advanced settings there is a tab to manage passwords. I notice many (but not all) have a key symbol against them as can be seen here. You can see my entries for Seven, Ten and Vista forums. Seven forums has the key, the other don't. So what is it...