Windows 10: There's a "problem paying" with my Credit Card. What is the Problem?

Discus and support There's a "problem paying" with my Credit Card. What is the Problem? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've just brought a new card, which is more enough to pay for my past due subscription, but it won't process my payment. What is the problem? I need an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by treycen777, Jun 19, 2019.

1. There's a "problem paying" with my Credit Card. What is the Problem?

I've just brought a new card, which is more enough to pay for my past due subscription, but it won't process my payment. What is the problem? I need an answer before the day ends, or else I'll miss out on a great deal.

:)

treycen777, Jun 19, 2019

2. Credit card not recognised to download pay for apps

Phone is a HTC Trophy

os version 7.0.7392.0

Every time I try to download a pay for app I get a message that I do not have a credit card linked to the phone. I have added different credit cards to try to overcome this But it does not recognise them. The credit card is listed in Windows when I sign
    in. Any ideas what is wrong. HTC have advised me that I need to check with Windows support before they will do anything with the phone settings.

LynMaestri, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Deleting a credit card

Hi Melonie,

If you are unable to remove the credit cards you've listed under Payments & Billing, try updating your payment method by following the steps indicated on this

link
    . If that didn't work, kindly retry removing your credit cards after 1-3 days.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jun 26, 2019
  4. tor_mod Win User

There's a "problem paying" with my Credit Card. What is the Problem?

Credit Card Problem

After many,many, many hours of trying I was finally not refused when trying to connect to your payment server (as a first time buyer). So I was asked for my credit card details for the purchase of an application - which I stated. But when I tried to confirm
    the purchase, my VISA card was refused twice due to "Credit card error". As I know there is nothing wrong with my credit card, please tell me what to do in order to purchase applications from the ovi store. I don't want to pay many times over for an application
    which I never downloaded from OviStore. But I anyhow also tried my AmEx-card for the purchase of another app, but same "Credit-card" problem. To say that "I am not amused" with my OviStore experience so far must be the understatement of the century.

tor_mod, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

There's a "problem paying" with my Credit Card. What is the Problem?

1. There's a "problem paying" with my Credit Card. What is the Problem? - Similar Threads - There's problem paying

2. What is a charge on my credit card for Microsoft#@g029685386

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is a charge on my credit card for Microsoft#@g029685386: I have a reoccurring charge on my credit card for $287.50 with only a description of Microsoft#g029685386. Can you tell me what this is for? I haven't signed up for anything that I'm aware of and do not find this as a subscription under my account?...
  3. What is a charge on my credit card for Microsoft#@g029685386

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is a charge on my credit card for Microsoft#@g029685386: I have a reoccurring charge on my credit card for $287.50 with only a description of Microsoft#g029685386. Can you tell me what this is for? I haven't signed up for anything that I'm aware of and do not find this as a subscription under my account?...
  4. Credit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Credit card: I can't delete my card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/5128eb12-463f-489b-a4c7-8b2b6b7ddf51
  5. problem removing my credit card info from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    problem removing my credit card info from the Microsoft store: I have the same exact problem i would like to remove my debit card info information too and just keeps one sayin the go into the support web page...
  6. credit card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    credit card: We need to delete an expired credit card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/255d221e-2670-4f59-85b9-edfd67da4c23
  7. Do I pay for the use of skype? What are credits?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I pay for the use of skype? What are credits?: Do I pay for the use of skype? I am new to skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-pay-for-the-use-of-skype-what-are-credits/6014aa3a-b8b9-4b8a-8ad7-26fc8c99f258
  8. Credit Card Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Credit Card Problem: (Given that I have no idea what the problem is, I have an equal lack of idea as to which forum this belongs in; thus, it is here, and open to being moved.) Briefly, I received a replacement credit card last Tuesday. Getting it authorized was very difficult due to the...
  9. Credit Card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Credit Card: How & where to change credit card information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/6c24b1ee-1254-450d-9066-ccd729063925"
  10. My credit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My credit card: Im trying to buy the new black ops 4 game but it keeps saying trouble processing pay ment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-credit-card/3ff759b3-af00-4536-8428-464b98ba8f9b