Windows 10: There’s a problem with ms-resource:AppFriendlyName. Reinstall the application from its...

Discus and support There’s a problem with ms-resource:AppFriendlyName. Reinstall the application from its... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; microsoft store aint giving any response, all the microsoft apps are shown in the below image none of the aoos are responsing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SHUBHAMRAWAL1, Jun 17, 2021.

1. There’s a problem with ms-resource:AppFriendlyName. Reinstall the application from its...

microsoft store aint giving any response, all the microsoft apps are shown in the below image none of the aoos are responsing

:)

SHUBHAMRAWAL1, Jun 17, 2021

2. There is a problem with Microsoft.WindowsStore_2015.7.1.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe?ms-resource://Microsoft.WindowsStore/Resources/StoreTitle

I keep getting " there is a problem with (Microsoft.WindowsStore_2015.7.1.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe?ms-resource://Microsoft.WindowsStore/Resources/StoreTitle) Contact your administrator about repairing. How do I repair it. Also, Microsoft Edge disappeared,
    the new notifications button doesn't work, the start button doesn't work. I did a reset and had to reinstall programs and it was working until the restart,

This is on my laptop which was running Win7 Pro. I have a Desktop computer which doesn't have any problems which was running Win7 home premium. Both are 64bit.

ROBERTBAKERFL, Jun 17, 2021
  3. MS Battery Saver same problem

ALL of the mentioned steps NOT WORKING for me. MS Battery Saver continues to be listed as "installing" in applications and shows 80073cf9 on updating.

SirWilfried, Jun 17, 2021
  4. There’s a problem with ms-resource:AppFriendlyName. Reinstall the application from its...

store aaps, photos, calendar not working on start menu

Some items on the start menu on windows 10, I cannot open photos in documents file, store app on start menu is dark blue with a white line around it, it does nothing, and calendar does not work either, they all stopped working. I did some of the suggestions
    that I read online to do, but none of them worked, for example, I typed in WSreset, it said application cannot be started, reinstall app, and troubleshooting did not help identify problem. One suggestion I read said to do an overinstall of windows 10. Part
    of the message that I get when I try to open photos in pictures folder is: there is a problem w/ @Microsoft.windows.photos 16.201.11370.0_x64_8wekybbwe?

ms-resource://microsoft.windows.photos/resources/appfriendlyname. Rest of message says to contact administrator about repair or reinstall. Reinstall what, as several of the icons or squares on the start menu do not work now.

I tried to open the photos in the documents on the other users settings on this computer, and they did not work there either.

Any comments on the idea of an over install, and how do I do that. Thanks.

ShirleyTrayford, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

There’s a problem with ms-resource:AppFriendlyName. Reinstall the application from its...

1. There’s a problem with ms-resource:AppFriendlyName. Reinstall the application from its... - Similar Threads - There’s problem resource

2. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Hi i'm Zach and this thing happens after i reset my laptop There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the app from its original install location or contact your administrator. always popping up when im trying to install an app i tried restarting it and when im trying to open...
  3. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-problem-with-this-app-reinstall-the/8c8779e8-e182-4c21-b96f-b4696deceab4
  4. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-problem-with-this-app-reinstall-the/8c8779e8-e182-4c21-b96f-b4696deceab4
  5. There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...: well. i wanted to install minecraft lancher to play microsoft minecraft account on when it done installing it wont let me open the lancher saying this ; There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your...
  6. There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...

There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...: well. i wanted to install minecraft lancher to play microsoft minecraft account on when it done installing it wont let me open the lancher saying this ; There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your...
  7. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: My laptop stopped working while using YouTube and also sometimes when i start it up it just has a black screen with a cursor, so my parent restarted the whole computer, but I found out there was no Microsoft store and when I try to download an app it says [There’s a problem...
  8. There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original...: I Bought minecraft java and it just says that There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator.What do i Do?!??!...
  9. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Customization
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Hello i got alot of problems on my windows 10 HP laptop everytime i open a file or a game app it says "Theres a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator". And i also have one where it says "You'll Need a...
  10. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Hello i got alot of problems on my windows 10 HP laptop everytime i open a file or a game app it says "Theres a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator". And i also have one where it says "You'll Need a...