Windows 10: There’s a problem with PDP Control Hub. Contact your system administrator about repairing...

Discus and support There’s a problem with PDP Control Hub. Contact your system administrator about repairing... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I think my system is corrupted because when i try opening windows apps they all say There’s a problem with (app). Contact your system administrator... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SonicHedgehog74, Dec 23, 2018.

1. There’s a problem with PDP Control Hub. Contact your system administrator about repairing...

I think my system is corrupted because when i try opening windows apps they all say There’s a problem with (app). Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it. I try reinstalling, repairing, resetting windows store and nothing works. This really gets on my nerves. Help?

:)

SonicHedgehog74, Dec 23, 2018
  2. johntss Win User

There’s a problem with Xbox. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it.

There’s a problem with Xbox. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it.

johntss, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Windows store not working: there's a problem with store. contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it

it says ''there is a problem with the store, contact your system administrator about reinstalling or repairing it''

and yes it crashes .. ''the store window open for seconds and then disappear''

i cant download any app. cuz of this error

and we tried all of the steps written above with NOTHING as a result :/

Dina Mohammad, Dec 23, 2018
  4. suraj1kc Win User

There’s a problem with PDP Control Hub. Contact your system administrator about repairing...

how to contact system administrator

I have a same problem regarding upgrade... How can i contact system administration? will system admin provide me a Enterprise Key ? I want step by step solution please There’s a problem with PDP Control Hub. Contact your system administrator about repairing... :)

suraj1kc, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

There’s a problem with PDP Control Hub. Contact your system administrator about repairing...

1. There’s a problem with PDP Control Hub. Contact your system administrator about repairing... - Similar Threads - There’s problem PDP

2. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  3. PDP Gaming Phantasm Red Rouge Fantasme Wired Controller And PDP Control Hub app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PDP Gaming Phantasm Red Rouge Fantasme Wired Controller And PDP Control Hub app: I bought my PDP gaming controller on 04/11/21 and the controllers trigger buttons are only useable as z axis strafing and I can only get the left analouge stick to move the right one does not work so I can't look around and the controller hub app for windows 10 won't...
  4. pdp hub app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pdp hub app: hello.i have pdp xbxo wired controller connect to my laptop.Also i have pdp hu app from windows store.But my controller won't recognised from the app.Any idea/My controller works fine with laptop and games.[ATTACH]...
  5. there's a problem with this application. Contact your system administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    there's a problem with this application. Contact your system administrator: Hi, Windows 10 said needed to do an update so when was finished using PC last night done the update, I then switched the PC off and when went back to it today cant access anything like steam, firefox, logitech gaming software etc as getting error mesage: 'This app can't...
  6. "There is a problem with [this app]. Contact your system administrator about repairing it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "There is a problem with [this app]. Contact your system administrator about repairing it...: Following a windows update, I keep getting the following error message with MS apps: "There is a problem with [this app]. Contact your system administrator about repairing it or reinstalling it." I see that other people are having this problem and various fixes have been...
  7. "This app can't open " -theres a problem with Mail .Contact your system administrator about...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "This app can't open " -theres a problem with Mail .Contact your system administrator about...: I'm using windows 10 around 5 years ,recently when I tried to install android 'prime OS' as dual boot with windows ,after instaliing the OS I found that when I am trying to open my Microsoft apps such like store, office, photos ,groove music, paint 3D it is saying that ,...
  8. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  9. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  10. "Theres problem with Weather. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Theres problem with Weather. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it": When I click on the windows weather app and some others I get this message "There’s a problem with Weather. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it." This is the installed weather app that comes with Win 10 Pro. How do I resolve this so I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pdp control hub

2. pdp control hub pc

3. pdp control hub download

4. pdp hub not working windows 10,
  5. pdp control hub not working,
  6. pdp control hub problem,
  7. There’s a problem with Microsoft News. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it.,
  8. pdp control hub driver,
  9. pdp control hub fix,
  10. pdp control hub not works,
  11. PDP Control Hub cant download