Windows 10: There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original install location...

Discus and support There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original install location... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got a message like this when I tried to open my Photos app {There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ashids, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Ashids Win User

There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original install location...

I got a message like this when I tried to open my Photos app {There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator.} and so many other apps downloaded the microsoft store cannot be opened and also the microsoft store is not opening

:)

Ashids, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Pesedm Win User

How to return OPEN the original application Photos ?

Photo files opens in old Photo Viewer.
    How to return OPEN the original application Photos ?
    I tried: to restore the default application and association file.
    No change, thank you.

Pesedm, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Unable to export videos using Photos application

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to export videos using Photo application, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

Refer the article on Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Photo application.

To do that,

1. Click on Start icon.
    2. Type Windows PowerShell.
    3. Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    4. Type the following command and press Enter: Get-AppxPackage *Photos* | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart the computer and reinstall Microsoft Photos app from Microsoft Store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 24, 2021
  4. There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original install location...

Vista HB reinstall = no original apps; help?

Computer: emachines W3611; Vista HmBSC w/DVDPk OEMAct

Problem: After system crash, os was reinstalled from original emachines operating disk.
    After this install, original programs/applications (ie. Digital Media Player, Cyberlink DVD software. etc.) did not reinstall, nor did any emachines support, like "e Recovery".
    Emachines web site says to "reinstall original programs/applications" using eRecovery and
    recovery media; but this is no longer on machine.

Notes: Machine is no longer under warranty. Original recovery partition on "d" is still intact.

How can I restore or find original apps?

Thanks!!!

acybersleuth, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original install location...

1. There’s a problem with Photos. Reinstall the application from its original install location... - Similar Threads - There’s problem Photos

2. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Hi i'm Zach and this thing happens after i reset my laptop There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the app from its original install location or contact your administrator. always popping up when im trying to install an app i tried restarting it and when im trying to open...
  3. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: ''There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator.'' This is what it says when I download, and open files And The Microsoft store isn't here anymore And all apps I had was deleted except for Microsoft...
  4. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: ''There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator.'' This is what it says when I download, and open files And The Microsoft store isn't here anymore And all apps I had was deleted except for Microsoft...
  5. "There’s a problem with Cortana. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "There’s a problem with Cortana. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Ever since a few days ago, everything related to the default windows apps has stopped working. No start menu, no notification bar, no settings, no search, etc.At startup, it spits out this message: "There’s a problem with Cortana. Reinstall the application from its original...
  6. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: I couldnt open any Microsoft store apps or the Microsoft store and couldnt find any solutions so I just factory reset my PC and it only made it worse. The Microsft store isint even on my computer along with a ton of default apps including: CMD, Powershell, and Registry...
  7. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Hello i got alot of problems on my windows 10 HP laptop everytime i open a file or a game app it says "Theres a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator". And i also have one where it says "You'll Need a...
  8. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Customization
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Hello i got alot of problems on my windows 10 HP laptop everytime i open a file or a game app it says "Theres a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator". And i also have one where it says "You'll Need a...
  9. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. There’s a problem with Office. Reinstall the application from its original install location...

There’s a problem with Office. Reinstall the application from its original install location...: My laptop won't let me open multiple apps like Office, photos, mail, Armory Crate which is an app of Asus Republic of Games that helps to edit your specs like your GPU, CPU, fans, etc. and doesn't even let me open the Microsoft Store to try to reinstall these apps. I think it...