Windows 10: There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

Discus and support There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i got alot of problems on my windows 10 HP laptop everytime i open a file or a game app it says "Theres a problem with this app. Reinstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RandyRodriguez7, Dec 25, 2021.

1. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

Hello i got alot of problems on my windows 10 HP laptop everytime i open a file or a game app it says "Theres a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator". And i also have one where it says "You'll Need a New App to Open This MS-Gamingoverlay Link" is very annoying. Another thing is the HP laptop is on windows 10 s mode so i can't do nothing without any of these things fixed i can't do nothing with this laptop.

:)

RandyRodriguez7, Dec 25, 2021
Thema:

There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

1. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install... - Similar Threads - There’s problem app

2. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Hi i'm Zach and this thing happens after i reset my laptop There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the app from its original install location or contact your administrator. always popping up when im trying to install an app i tried restarting it and when im trying to open...
  3. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-problem-with-this-app-reinstall-the/8c8779e8-e182-4c21-b96f-b4696deceab4
  4. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-problem-with-this-app-reinstall-the/8c8779e8-e182-4c21-b96f-b4696deceab4
  5. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: My laptop stopped working while using YouTube and also sometimes when i start it up it just has a black screen with a cursor, so my parent restarted the whole computer, but I found out there was no Microsoft store and when I try to download an app it says [There’s a problem...
  6. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: ''There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator.'' This is what it says when I download, and open files And The Microsoft store isn't here anymore And all apps I had was deleted except for Microsoft...
  7. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: ''There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator.'' This is what it says when I download, and open files And The Microsoft store isn't here anymore And all apps I had was deleted except for Microsoft...
  8. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: I couldnt open any Microsoft store apps or the Microsoft store and couldnt find any solutions so I just factory reset my PC and it only made it worse. The Microsft store isint even on my computer along with a ton of default apps including: CMD, Powershell, and Registry...
  9. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Customization
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Hello i got alot of problems on my windows 10 HP laptop everytime i open a file or a game app it says "Theres a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator". And i also have one where it says "You'll Need a...
  10. There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Hello i got alot of problems on my windows 10 HP laptop everytime i open a file or a game app it says "Theres a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator". And i also have one where it says "You'll Need a...