Windows 10: there's a problem with this application. Contact your system administrator

Discus and support there's a problem with this application. Contact your system administrator in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Windows 10 said needed to do an update so when was finished using PC last night done the update, I then switched the PC off and when went back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JayGee3, Sep 4, 2020.

1. JayGee3 Win User

there's a problem with this application. Contact your system administrator

Hi, Windows 10 said needed to do an update so when was finished using PC last night done the update,

I then switched the PC off and when went back to it today cant access anything like steam, firefox, logitech gaming software etc as getting error mesage:

'This app can't open, there's a problem with this application. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it'

It will open some things on the hard drive like music files, even tried redownloading steam etc from website but when trying to open/install it get same error message.

It will open microsoft edge ok,
    Also noticed the restore points had before are all gone,
    So I checked if there was any other updates available and there was,
    When I done that update it took ages and PC going off and back on but still has same issue,

Checked online and seen to try going back to before the update that may have caused the issue but only option was to go back before todays update and not last nights one so tried it anyway but still same issue,

I don't know much about PC's,
    Would anyone be able to help,

Cheers, John

:)

JayGee3, Sep 4, 2020
  2. suraj1kc Win User

how to contact system administrator

I have a same problem regarding upgrade... How can i contact system administration? will system admin provide me a Enterprise Key ? I want step by step solution please there's a problem with this application. Contact your system administrator :)

suraj1kc, Sep 4, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 4, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

1. there's a problem with this application. Contact your system administrator - Similar Threads - there's problem application

2. Contact your system administrator for more info?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact your system administrator for more info?: I'd had Roblox for a long time with no problems or errors until this message appeared: ''Contact your system administrator for more info.'' I have no idea what to do. I checked my anti-virus, and neither Norton nor Windows Defender I have Windows Defender disabled have...
  3. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: hakpakksl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/b87da66a-ae74-4654-897d-344496258bb7
  4. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  5. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  6. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: I have this error every time i try to open the Microsoft store on my laptop and i tried 2 different ways to fix it neither of them worked on was regedit and the other was click change user account control can i get help with this problem...
  7. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: this is my computer and I installed the microsoft teams for my son cause this is the way he will get online school for now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/27947e5c-6492-422b-8c14-cc189f783289
  8. "There is a problem with [this app]. Contact your system administrator about repairing it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "There is a problem with [this app]. Contact your system administrator about repairing it...: Following a windows update, I keep getting the following error message with MS apps: "There is a problem with [this app]. Contact your system administrator about repairing it or reinstalling it." I see that other people are having this problem and various fixes have been...
  9. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  10. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...