Windows 10: There's a search instead of Cortana. how do I fix this

Discus and support There's a search instead of Cortana. how do I fix this in Cortana to solve the problem; There's a search instead of Cortana. how do I fix this??? You Can See in This Image, Theres Search Icon Instead of Cortana icon. HELP! (I BOUGHT... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by JasonLeeMSCM, Nov 5, 2018.

1. There's a search instead of Cortana. how do I fix this

There's a search instead of Cortana. how do I fix this???

You Can See in This Image, Theres Search Icon Instead of Cortana icon. HELP! (I BOUGHT Windows 10 JUST to Try Out Cortana But There's a search instead of Cortana. how do I fix this :( )

:)

JasonLeeMSCM, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

There's a search instead of Cortana. how do I fix this [​IMG]

Try0x101, Nov 7, 2018
  3. cortana adding fullstops to commands and searching on edge instead

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Office Community.

Please follow the below steps and check if it works.

• Go to Search bar, enter Cortana in search bar.
    • In Cortana select second option Notebook.
    • In Notebook go to Setting and turn on the 1st options (I e option and ideas by Cortana).
    • Close Cortana and open it again if the issue persist.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 7, 2018
  4. There's a search instead of Cortana. how do I fix this

How to enable Cortana to launch programs and music, instead of Bing Searching everything?

In this case, we suggest that you disable Windows Search from the
    Services settings. Please be reminded to backup your files before proceeding to this troubleshooting. To disable
    Windows Search, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • Click on Services.
    • From the list, double-click Windows Search.
    • Select Disabled on the drop-down field on Startup type.
    • Click on the Stop button on Service status.
    • After following the steps, restart your PC and try to open an app or program using
      Cortana.

If you have additional questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

There's a search instead of Cortana. how do I fix this

1. There's a search instead of Cortana. how do I fix this - Similar Threads - There's search instead

2. how do I merge the new cortana and search?

in Cortana
    how do I merge the new cortana and search?: I want the new cortana and search to be merged...
  3. how do I merge the new cortana and search?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I merge the new cortana and search?: I want the new cortana and search to be merged...
  4. how do I merge the new cortana and search?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I restore the Cortana search box?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I restore the Cortana search box?: I've tried right-clicking the search engine (it's only an icon), but there is no Cortana option. How do I resolve this issue? submitted by /u/victoria_queen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/rix9jb/how_do_i_restore_the_cortana_search_box/
  6. How do I get the Cortana search box?

in Cortana
    How do I get the Cortana search box?: I've been searching online and everything says to right click the task bar and go to the Cortana tab, but I don't have a Cortana tab. The only Cortana related item there is to enable the button to open the Cortana app. I'm also not using small taskbar icons....
  7. How do I fix Cortana

in Cortana
    How do I fix Cortana: How do I fix Cortana. She will not pull up web sights https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-cortana/886d1320-6946-4730-88ac-eaab1a737d0b
  8. How do i search with Cortana Effectivly?

in Cortana
    How do i search with Cortana Effectivly?: i just started utlizing cortana and im trying to understand how to search is force for specific files on my computer So let's say I was searching for a video file by its name. How do i get cortana to find it for me? becuse so far everytime im l;ooking for videos she gives...
  9. How to fix Windows Search (Cortana)?

in Cortana
    How to fix Windows Search (Cortana)?: How do I fix Windows Search (Cortana)? I have Cortana disabled in Group Policy. I had the experience with the CPU spike with the installation of KB4512941. I uninstalled the update in the recent past and yesterday I tried installing the latest updates by resuming the...
  10. How do I merge Cortana and Search?

in Cortana
    How do I merge Cortana and Search?: On my Mac, i've used bootcamp to install windows 10. This version has search and Cortana split, which makes the taskbar clunky and hogs space I could use. I'm not trying to hide anything from the bar, I want to merge them back together. If there is a registry hack, program or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youll need a new app to open this ms-appx-web

2. cortana search youll need a new app to open this ms-appx-web

3. how to remove search and use cortana instead

4. what is ms appx web,
  5. cortana not working because of ms-appx-web,
  6. ms appx web cant open,
  7. cortana error box ms-appx-web,
  8. ms-appx-web cortana web result,
  9. search from cortana you will need ms-appx-web,
  10. ms-appx-web need new app SEARCH BAR,
  11. youll need a new app ms-appx-web,