Windows 10: There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

Discus and support There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop is requesting a bit locker key which i believe should be on my Microsoft account. I tried to log in to my account but cannot remember the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LebogangNWP, Aug 17, 2022.

1. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

My laptop is requesting a bit locker key which i believe should be on my Microsoft account. I tried to log in to my account but cannot remember the password. When i try reset my password it tries to send a security code by text to my mobile phone. However when i enter the mobile last four digits i get error "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." I tried on three different computers and two phones i still get the same error. I checked phone settings and no blocked messages settings on it. Cache is cleared on my ph

:)

LebogangNWP, Aug 17, 2022

2. There's a temporary problem with the service - Unable to login to Windows 10

This did not work.

I am STILL receiving the following error when attempting to reset:

• There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again.If you continue to get this message, try again later.

The suggestions so far have not helped.

Caval_McLaren, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Login Password Problem: There's a temporary problem with the service.

Hi Nachappa CK,

Unfortunately this does not assist.

I have followed Steps 1, 2, 3. When I get to Step 4, I select the Send a code to my phone option (Call ** ******47), I then insert the last four digits of the phone number as requested and I receive the following error:

• There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.
    Please advise.

Shaun

4. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

Login Password Problem: There's a temporary problem with the service.

Hi Microsoft,

I am keen to resolve this issue as the answer provided does not resolve.

As outlined above, I have followed Steps 1, 2, 3. When I get to Step 4, I select the Send a code to my phone option (Call ** ******47), I then insert the last four digits of the phone number as requested and I receive the following
    error:

• There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.
    Can you please advise how I can resolve this issue to reset or recover the password such that we can log into Windows???

Shaun

Thema:

There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

1. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this... - Similar Threads - There's temporary problem

2. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: I have a primary account with Microsoft that I have been attempting to re-access for several months. The problem came about when I had to reset my password as routine, and my old recovery email had become defunct. I was locked out until last Friday, where I received the email...
  3. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: I have a primary account with Microsoft that I have been attempting to re-access for several months. The problem came about when I had to reset my password as routine, and my old recovery email had become defunct. I was locked out until last Friday, where I received the email...
  4. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: Hi, when I log in to my Microsoft account I am asked to enter a new password but then this error appears: There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.It has been appearing for 14 hours, what can I do...
  5. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: Hello. I keep getting this issue whenever I attempt to sign into my Microsoft account, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** which states: There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later. It will...
  6. "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get...: Hello, I've had to reinstall windows.I get to the logging page and it does not like my pin, i get need to verify my account.On the next screen I get "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." I have...
  7. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: I have recently changed the email for my microsoft account in hope that it would be able to send a code yet everytime i try to log in it says "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." I don't know...
  8. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: Creating new post, as Microsoft support has gone dormant on previous multiple posts... I am still receiving this error "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later" I have attempted to login on...
  9. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: Hello, I constantly get the message : 'there's a temporary problem with the service. Please tyr again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.' whilst signing in any of the microsoft services. Also on mobile devices I cannot get back to my emails. Below some...
  10. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: I have Windows 10 installed as a virtual machine on a Mac and use my Outlook account to access this. Unfortunately, I have forgotten my Outlook password and have been trying my best to reset my password. 1. I have enabled 2FA and the Authenticator app code does not work for...