Windows 10: "There's a temporary problem with this service"

Discus and support "There's a temporary problem with this service" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a elderly friend with a PC Windows 10 and when trying to boot up going past the login page she gets a dialogue "Verify your identity". There is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Glenn Stewart, Oct 24, 2021.

1. "There's a temporary problem with this service"

I have a elderly friend with a PC Windows 10 and when trying to boot up going past the login page she gets a dialogue "Verify your identity". There is an option for text to a mobile but when she tries this she gets "There's a temporary problem with this service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later". This has been occurring for the last few days and she cannot log on to her PC.

:)

Glenn Stewart, Oct 24, 2021

2. There's a temporary problem with the service - Unable to login to Windows 10

This did not work.

I am STILL receiving the following error when attempting to reset:

• There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again.If you continue to get this message, try again later.

The suggestions so far have not helped.

Caval_McLaren, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Login Password Problem: There's a temporary problem with the service.

Hi Nachappa CK,

Unfortunately this does not assist.

I have followed Steps 1, 2, 3. When I get to Step 4, I select the Send a code to my phone option (Call ** ******47), I then insert the last four digits of the phone number as requested and I receive the following error:

• There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.
    Please advise.

Shaun

4. "There's a temporary problem with this service"

Login Password Problem: There's a temporary problem with the service.

Hi Microsoft,

I am keen to resolve this issue as the answer provided does not resolve.

As outlined above, I have followed Steps 1, 2, 3. When I get to Step 4, I select the Send a code to my phone option (Call ** ******47), I then insert the last four digits of the phone number as requested and I receive the following
    error:

• There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.
    Can you please advise how I can resolve this issue to reset or recover the password such that we can log into Windows???

Shaun

Thema:

"There's a temporary problem with this service"

1. "There's a temporary problem with this service" - Similar Threads - There's temporary problem

2. There is a temporary problem with this service Microsoft Account error

in Windows 10 News
    There is a temporary problem with this service Microsoft Account error: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix the Microsoft Error – There is a temporary problem with this service. The error occurs while using various Microsoft services and applications like Outlook, Minecraft, Xbox, OneDrive, etc. Fortunately, you can follow some simple...
  3. There's a temporary problem with the service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a temporary problem with the service: Like so many people on here, none of whom seem to have received a satisfactory response, I can't get a password email sent. Every time I do I get the message "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again...
  4. There's a temporary problem with the service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a temporary problem with the service: Like so many people on here, none of whom seem to have received a satisfactory response, I can't get a password email sent. Every time I do I get the message "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again...
  5. There's a temporary problem with the service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. "There's a temporary problem with this service"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "There's a temporary problem with this service": I have a elderly friend with a PC Windows 10 and when trying to boot up going past the login page she gets a dialogue "Verify your identity". There is an option for text to a mobile but when she tries this she gets "There's a temporary problem with this service. Please try...
  7. "There's a temporary problem with this service"

"There's a temporary problem with this service": I have a elderly friend with a PC Windows 10 and when trying to boot up going past the login page she gets a dialogue "Verify your identity". There is an option for text to a mobile but when she tries this she gets "There's a temporary problem with this service. Please try...
  8. Can't Change Password - Multiple days of "There's a temporary problem with the service....

Can't Change Password - Multiple days of "There's a temporary problem with the service....: Multiple days of "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." when trying to change password. Any ideas?...
  9. THere is a temporary problem with the service, please try again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    THere is a temporary problem with the service, please try again: Since May 6th, I have been getting this message. I have called the help desk and, at their request, filled out account recovery and reinstatement forms. 8 total. This is the third submission to this forum. No one has ever gotten back to me. So far I have: Tried on 4 PCs,...
  10. Temporary problem with the service - receive security code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Temporary problem with the service - receive security code: [IMG]Hi, I'm trying to access my son's laptop and for some reason it's gone to the main login screen and wants his outlook password. He can't remember this and when we try to reset by text or email it says there's a problem with the servixe. Tried resetting via the web link...