Windows 10: There's a transparent bar under my taskbar

Discus and support There's a transparent bar under my taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so i turned on my computer and there's this one bar under my task bar , i dont know what this is , why it's here and how do i take this off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HugoJoão, Nov 16, 2021.

1. HugoJoão Win User

There's a transparent bar under my taskbar

so i turned on my computer and there's this one bar under my task bar , i dont know what this is , why it's here and how do i take this off

:)

HugoJoão, Nov 16, 2021
  2. kouzou Win User

Transparent Borders BUG with the new 'Title Bars Colour' feature

Oh thanks for the suggestion.
    I will try that out and I hope it works for me too.

kouzou, Nov 16, 2021
  3. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Nov 16, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

1. There's a transparent bar under my taskbar - Similar Threads - There's transparent bar

2. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  3. Black Bar under my Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Bar under my Taskbar.: Why is there a black bar under my taskbar, I had this problem yesterday and at some point this bar disappeared and when I started my laptop today this black bar is showing up again, I don't know what the cause is. I haven't damaged the screen and my drivers are all up to...
  4. Black Bar under my Taskbar.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Bar under my Taskbar.: Why is there a black bar under my taskbar, I had this problem yesterday and at some point this bar disappeared and when I started my laptop today this black bar is showing up again, I don't know what the cause is. I haven't damaged the screen and my drivers are all up to...
  5. Black Bar under my Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. There's a transparent bar under my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a transparent bar under my taskbar: so i turned on my computer and there's this one bar under my task bar , i dont know what this is , why it's here and how do i take this off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-transparent-bar-under-my-taskbar/ce3df7d2-c7d4-4885-a6a3-b40d95251188
  7. There's a transparent bar under my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    There's a transparent bar under my taskbar: so i turned on my computer and there's this one bar under my task bar , i dont know what this is , why it's here and how do i take this off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-transparent-bar-under-my-taskbar/ce3df7d2-c7d4-4885-a6a3-b40d95251188
  8. taskbar transparency

taskbar transparency: with transparency effects enabled the taskbar became completely transparent :[ATTACH] [ATTACH] the start menu is still the same though is this a new feature or bug?...
  9. Black Bar under the taskbar.

Black Bar under the taskbar.: Hello,dear Microsoft community!I got backed from a trip 2 days ago and when I started the computer I saw a black bar under the taskbar which isn't removing.I tried a post by a guy from the community which isn't working.[ATTACH]So...When I screenshotted it on PC its not...
  10. Coloured bar under windows in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Coloured bar under windows in taskbar?: Hi guys, I have noticed there is a coloured bar underneath each window in the task bar. Here is a picture of it: [img] It's that little green bar right at the bottom of File Explorer and Edge (it will be the same colour as your tiles) What does this bar represent,...