Windows 10: There’s a way to change my phone number’s account without signing in my account?

Discus and support There’s a way to change my phone number’s account without signing in my account? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I created my account I had a phone number, but I lost that. Now I have a new phone number and I can’t signing in my account to change the phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alivio Fernando Gomes, May 29, 2024.

1. There’s a way to change my phone number’s account without signing in my account?

When I created my account I had a phone number, but I lost that. Now I have a new phone number and I can’t signing in my account to change the phone number.What do I do?* Moved from Community Center

:)

Alivio Fernando Gomes, May 29, 2024

2. Want to change phone number in Microsoft account

To add a new email address or phone number as an alias:

Sign in to Manage how you sign in to Microsoft with your Microsoft account. If you’re having issues signing in to your Microsoft account, go to Microsoft account help.

Note

You may be prompted to enter your Microsoft account password, or to enter a code sent to the email address or phone number listed in your account's security information. By providing this info to us, we know the request is coming from you.

Under the Account aliases section, select either Add email or Add phone number.

If you selected Add a phone number, go to step 5. If you selected Add email, choose whether to add:

A new email address. Select Create a new email address and add it as an alias, and then follow the instructions.

A non-Microsoft email address (such as an @gmail.com or @yahoo.com email address). Select Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias, and then select Add alias.

After you've added the email address, you'll be asked to verify that you're the account owner:

Select Verify next to the new alias. A message is sent to the account for verification.

After you receive the message, select the included link to confirm that you own the account.

If you selected Add a phone number, follow these steps:

Select your country from the list.

Enter the phone number you want to use, and then select Next.

When you add a new phone number, we'll send a text message to that number to verify it. Enter the code from the text message, and then select Next.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/12407/...

sunil parmar, May 29, 2024
  3. Tetsujin Win User
    How can I un-link my current Microsoft account that is tagged to my Windows activation license and link it to a new Microsoft account?

You don't make a new account & try to move your entitlements to it, you change the email address associated with the original account.

From Microsoft Support - Change the email address or phone number for your Microsoft account

Tetsujin, May 29, 2024
  4. There’s a way to change my phone number’s account without signing in my account?

Change account phone number

Hello SeanPR11,

I am Jaspreet Singh.

Please use the steps listed here and first remove all your security information. (this will take 30 days after which you will be able to add new phone number without being required a code first)

Follow the steps under the title "Remove Security information" on this link : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

* There is no way to fast track this 30 day process.

JaspreetSingh08, May 29, 2024
Thema:

There’s a way to change my phone number’s account without signing in my account?

1. There’s a way to change my phone number’s account without signing in my account? - Similar Threads - There’s change phone

2. Fraudulent change of my MS account's phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraudulent change of my MS account's phone number: I need to connect with account security because I received a call from 833-363-4450 telling me that my account phone number was being changed. I had to respond with a 2F text Number. Before i could I am 80, I transposed the number and the line went dead. I NEED HELP.Over the...
  3. Fraudulent change of my MS account's phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fraudulent change of my MS account's phone number: I need to connect with account security because I received a call from 833-363-4450 telling me that my account phone number was being changed. I had to respond with a 2F text Number. Before i could I am 80, I transposed the number and the line went dead. I NEED HELP.Over the...
  4. There’s a way to change my phone number’s account without signing in my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There’s a way to change my phone number’s account without signing in my account?: When I created my account I had a phone number, but I lost that. Now I have a new phone number and I can’t signing in my account to change the phone number.What do I do?* Moved from Community Center...
  5. My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?: My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account? My old phone number is deactivatetd now. I want to change it but in order to change it sends a sms to my old phone number which I dont have any access now. Can you help? Thank you....
  6. My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?

My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?: My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account? My old phone number is deactivatetd now. I want to change it but in order to change it sends a sms to my old phone number which I dont have any access now. Can you help? Thank you....
  7. My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Can't change phone number in my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't change phone number in my Microsoft account: I'm using Microsoft Rewards and I reached enough points to redeem a gift card which is the Roblox one. And it came up normally until it ask me to add a phone number to my Microsoft account. I put in my phone number, hit Send code, and wait for the code to arrive at my phone....
  9. Change account phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change account phone number: How do I change the account phone number? every response I’ve seen says to log in to security settings…BUT…that wants me to verify my account with a TEXT…I no longer have that phone…VERY FRUSTRATING...
  10. Change account phone number

Change account phone number: How do I change the account phone number? every response I’ve seen says to log in to security settings…BUT…that wants me to verify my account with a TEXT…I no longer have that phone…VERY FRUSTRATING...