Windows 10: Theres a werid top left box on my monitor

Discus and support Theres a werid top left box on my monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by XanDorkYT, Jul 1, 2019.

1. XanDorkYT Win User

Theres a werid top left box on my monitor

So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you double click it (the rectangle) they come back. if i do Windows + Tab and switch monitors or create a new one its still there. I have no idea why this is here, its always been here since i got my computer.

:)

XanDorkYT, Jul 1, 2019

2. small box top left

I"m trying to get rid of the small box at the top left of screen.

VivianWarren, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you are getting a small screen at the top left corner of your monitor. To provide a better assistance, we would like to know a few information:

• Are you using a screen recorder app on your PC?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • When did this issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Theres a werid top left box on my monitor

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Theres a werid top left box on my monitor

1. Theres a werid top left box on my monitor - Similar Threads - Theres werid top

2. There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.: There's a weird grey box on the top left of my desktop, and I can't do anything with it. What is it, and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-weird-grey-box-on-the-top-left-of-my/295add73-3649-4ad6-8211-62848368a9d1
  3. There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.: There's a weird grey box on the top left of my desktop, and I can't do anything with it. What is it, and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-weird-grey-box-on-the-top-left-of-my/295add73-3649-4ad6-8211-62848368a9d1
  4. Transluscent box at top left of screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transluscent box at top left of screen.: Hello everyone, long-time follower, first-time "contributor" here in the community. I have a transluscent box at the top left of my display. It is there, no matter what application I have open or not. This box does not appear, however, when I take a screen shot, so I've...
  5. Transluscent box at top left of screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transluscent box at top left of screen.: Hello everyone, long-time follower, first-time "contributor" here in the community. I have a transluscent box at the top left of my display. It is there, no matter what application I have open or not. This box does not appear, however, when I take a screen shot, so I've...
  6. Transluscent box at top left of screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. why is there a box in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  8. why is there a box in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  9. White box in the top left of my desktop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White box in the top left of my desktop.: [ATTACH] There is this little white box that keeps popping up whenever I start my computer and I don't know how to get rid of it. When I click it nothing happens. w submitted by /u/simon1189 [link] [comments]...
  10. the top left of my monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    the top left of my monitor: the top left corner of my screen is not letting me click it. I looked it up and the community forums and it said to open the administrator and type sfc /scannow and that didn't work. what can i do?...