Windows 10: There’s too much space between my icons

Discus and support There’s too much space between my icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG]Hi, I downloaded something that seems to have crashed my laptop. I immediately removed it and did a virus scan. Nothing wrong but now my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by michell_030, Jul 24, 2020.

1. There’s too much space between my icons

There’s too much space between my icons [​IMG]Hi,

I downloaded something that seems to have crashed my laptop. I immediately removed it and did a virus scan. Nothing wrong but now my laptop icons have more space between them than normal. How can i fix this?

:)

michell_030, Jul 24, 2020

2. There’s too much space between my icons

There’s too much space between my icons [​IMG]
    Hi,

I downloaded something that seems to have crashed my laptop. I immediately removed it and did a virus scan. Nothing wrong but now my laptop icons have more space between them than normal. How can i fix this?

michell_030, Jul 26, 2020
  3. pepanee Win User
    How to reduce spacing between icons in the taskbar?

Suggest it as a feature for 7+ Taskbar Tweaker.

It used to have the option to minimize the spacing between the icons in the Taskbar for Pre-Windows 10 Operating Systems.

pepanee, Jul 26, 2020
  4. There’s too much space between my icons

How to increase spacing between icon and filename

hey guys, i've searched the net for this but found no solution
    can anybody explain to me how to increase the spacing at the arrow shown at the picture

the spacing between the filename and icon is too narrow, example if the folder has picture

Any help is very much appreciated!

DarkzKnight, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

There’s too much space between my icons

1. There’s too much space between my icons - Similar Threads - There’s too much

2. Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !: I’m trying to get rid of all the crud that Ms has introduced into Win 11, my next pet-peeve to fix is all the double spacing everywhere. It’s easy to turn off Folder double spacing via View / Show / Compact view. But leave it to Ms, to where this setting does not cover...
  3. Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too Much Double Spacing ! ! !: I’m trying to get rid of all the crud that Ms has introduced into Win 11, my next pet-peeve to fix is all the double spacing everywhere. It’s easy to turn off Folder double spacing via View / Show / Compact view. But leave it to Ms, to where this setting does not cover...
  4. Desktop Icons have too much between each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icons have too much between each other: How can i make the gap between my icons smaller? This gap wasn't so big before i reinstalled windows in my laptop i have installed all the updates since reinstalling windows from windows update. Thanks in advance...
  5. Desktop Icons have too much between each other

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons have too much between each other: How can i make the gap between my icons smaller? This gap wasn't so big before i reinstalled windows in my laptop i have installed all the updates since reinstalling windows from windows update. Thanks in advance...
  6. KB5023706 - Bug: To much space between taskbar icons

KB5023706 - Bug: To much space between taskbar icons: Hi,follwing system: Notebook running with Windows 11 Version 22H2 Build 22621.1413, no touchdevice, used als workstation pc with external keyboard, mouse and two displays additional to internal nootbookdisplay.After installing win update KB5023706 space between the taskbar...
  7. KB5023706 - Bug: To much space between taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5023706 - Bug: To much space between taskbar icons: Hi,follwing system: Notebook running with Windows 11 Version 22H2 Build 22621.1413, no touchdevice, used als workstation pc with external keyboard, mouse and two displays additional to internal nootbookdisplay.After installing win update KB5023706 space between the taskbar...
  8. Desktop Icons have too much space in between

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icons have too much space in between: How to remove this wide space between icons on the desktop? If I drag and drop the icons it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-have-too-much-space-in-between/da60d9f2-b8c9-42d7-a5a7-a4701d74b841
  9. Desktop Icons have too much space in between

Desktop Icons have too much space in between: How to remove this wide space between icons on the desktop? If I drag and drop the icons it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-have-too-much-space-in-between/da60d9f2-b8c9-42d7-a5a7-a4701d74b841
  10. Way too much space between groups in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Way too much space between groups in Start Menu: Hello, I just purchased a new PC and I'm setting up my Start Menu. When I place two different groups side-by-side horizontally, there's a huge horizontal gap in between the groups. Is there any way to make the horizontal space smaller? Screenshot is at the end of this...