Windows 10: Thermaltake V200 RGB possible Fan Controller issue

Discus and support Thermaltake V200 RGB possible Fan Controller issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Possible Fan Controller issue, Rear exhaust fan doesn't seem to be exhausting much air, took a picture of the Fan Controller on last dust clean out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AMDMan2016, May 4, 2021.

1. Thermaltake V200 RGB possible Fan Controller issue

Possible Fan Controller issue, Rear exhaust fan doesn't seem to be exhausting much air, took a picture of the Fan Controller on last dust clean out with phone, not sure if a connection is missing or not, and is reason why it doesn't exhaust much (sorry somehow the picture went sideways upon upload--not sure why it did that)

:)

AMDMan2016, May 4, 2021

2. Thermaltake V200 RGB possible Fan Controller issue

Possible Fan Controller issue, Rear exhaust fan doesn't seem to be exhausting much air, took a picture of the Fan Controller on last dust clean out with phone, not sure if a connection is missing or not, and is reason why it doesn't exhaust much

(sorry somehow the picture went sideways upon upload--not sure why it did that)

AMDMan2016, May 4, 2021
  3. Thermaltake V200 RGB Problem (Solved)

Hello All

This Morning i did dust clean out on System, carefully removed the front cover to clean the front fans/and the front cover itself, reconnected everything, goto turn on the RGB for today, and now that part is not working. Is it something i should reshutdown and try to fix, or leave alone, and continue to use the system today.

First time this issue ever happened, unless the controller just decided to kick the bucket, no idea

Reshutdown system, opened the wire side of case cover, found LED Switch wire disconnected from the Controller, reconnected, reclosed up, reloaded, and working fine now

AMDMan2016, May 4, 2021
  4. Thermaltake V200 RGB possible Fan Controller issue

Worthwhile or Waste to Purchase Spare Fans for Gaming Tower

Would it be worth while to purchase Spare Thermaltake Fans for my Thermaltake V200 RGB Case? or is it a waste of money to do that?

As I know the current 3 front 120mm and 1 rear 120mm isn't gonna probably last forever, so i was thinking if i bought spares, i'd already have them, and possibly be a fairly simple swap out, minus all the recabling for the RGB wires to the TT Controller, and the spare set probably would include a spare controller in case that ever went.

AMDMan2016, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Thermaltake V200 RGB possible Fan Controller issue

1. Thermaltake V200 RGB possible Fan Controller issue - Similar Threads - Thermaltake V200 RGB

2. Fan control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan control: The fan on my laptop stopped working after an windows 11 update, what can be the problem? i have already enabled the cooling policy. i have reset the windows 11, took the fan out and cleaned it, and still does not work....
  3. Fan control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan control: I have been having problems with my hp evny x360 laptop. On the f12 key there is an icon that has three bars and a circle on each bar. I used to be able to press this key and I was able to cool my laptop, quiet the fan, balance it, or increase preformance. Now, when I hit the...
  4. Fan control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fan control: I have been having problems with my hp evny x360 laptop. On the f12 key there is an icon that has three bars and a circle on each bar. I used to be able to press this key and I was able to cool my laptop, quiet the fan, balance it, or increase preformance. Now, when I hit the...
  5. My rgb controller is having a hard time with my rgb cpu fan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My rgb controller is having a hard time with my rgb cpu fan: I have a razer chroma Addressable rgb controller which works fine with my 4 120mm rgb fans but I upgraded my stock cooler to a aresgame river 5 cpu cooler. The cooler works fine but the rgb part seems to have a mind of its own or my controller doesn't like it. The software I...
  6. Gim 24 rgb fans not working

Gim 24 rgb fans not working: I recently got these fans and they won't spin or light up. I connected these fans to the fan hub and they worked for the first day but now I cannot use them and they won't spin. My specs are: Also...
  7. Cleaning Thermaltake V200 TG RGB Case Tempered Glass Side Panel

Cleaning Thermaltake V200 TG RGB Case Tempered Glass Side Panel: Hello All This probably a noob question, but how would i go about cleaning this Tempered Glass Side Panel when i do my next dust clean out of the system in the coming week or so. Appreciate all the info, looked in manual didn't see any maintenance tips or anything ((First...
  8. Thermaltake V200 RGB Problem (Solved)

Thermaltake V200 RGB Problem (Solved): Hello All This Morning i did dust clean out on System, carefully removed the front cover to clean the front fans/and the front cover itself, reconnected everything, goto turn on the RGB for today, and now that part is not working. Is it something i should reshutdown and try...
  9. RGB Fan Connection via Molex

in Windows 10 Support
    RGB Fan Connection via Molex: Hello all! Recently I bought a Coolermaster 212 RGB Black Edition. It has a connection for the fan and a connection for the rgb. My motherboard doesn't have a rgb connector so I have to do it the alternative way which is via the provided molex cable. The molex cable has...
  10. Fan control issue

Fan control issue: I recently reinstalled windows to windows 10 previously on windows 8.1. The problem I'm having is with a program called HWInfo64 which controls my laptop fan so I can get it running as silently as possible without it overheating and powering off. Without the program I find...