Windows 10: THESE ARE GOING AROUND DELETE THEM - DO NOT OPEN OR SEND INFO

Discus and support THESE ARE GOING AROUND DELETE THEM - DO NOT OPEN OR SEND INFO in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Mon 12/17/2018, 2:40 AM Microsoft account Due to security reasons, we have limited access to some of your... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Boboman, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Boboman Win User

THESE ARE GOING AROUND DELETE THEM - DO NOT OPEN OR SEND INFO

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    Mon 12/17/2018, 2:40 AM
    Microsoft account

Due to security reasons, we have limited access to some of your features and you are required to update your information immediately in order to avoid and Interruption to your services.

For further assistance, please follow the reference below to proceed.

Update Information

Once you have updated our information and click done, you will be redirected to your account.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    (If you cannot click on the link, please move the message into the Inbox).

Thanks,
    The Microsoft account

:)

Boboman, Dec 17, 2018
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Dec 17, 2018
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Dec 17, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

1. THESE ARE GOING AROUND DELETE THEM - DO NOT OPEN OR SEND INFO - Similar Threads - ARE GOING AROUND

2. Scam going around again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scam going around again: I didn't know Microsoft had an apt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scam-going-around-again/3a3b4001-a872-437a-8669-9573f91171db
  3. Scam going around again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scam going around again: I didn't know Microsoft had an apt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scam-going-around-again/3a3b4001-a872-437a-8669-9573f91171db
  4. Scam going around again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Not sending emails nor loading them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sending emails nor loading them: I have four email addresses I have in Windows Mail. I have trouble with 2 of them. Gmail & Yahoo. I will send an email and it is 50/50 actually worse than that whether it will do thru or if it will give me an email message... Then, I also have problems with having the emails...
  6. Where to the files go if I open them in a RAR file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to the files go if I open them in a RAR file?: I tried opening a zip file in the Data D: and it instantly filled up my Local Disk C:. Where does it go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-the-files-go-if-i-open-them-in-a-rar-file/eb7232c6-5701-42e3-9892-b2cc3126ab5c
  7. Where to the files go if I open them in a RAR file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to the files go if I open them in a RAR file?: I tried opening a zip file in the Data D: and it instantly filled up my Local Disk C:. Where does it go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-the-files-go-if-i-open-them-in-a-rar-file/eb7232c6-5701-42e3-9892-b2cc3126ab5c
  8. Where to the files go if I open them in a RAR file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Encrypting links when sending them?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Encrypting links when sending them?: Hi all, recently I needed to do that so that I can send my drawings (mainly for approval) more secured. I’ve come across and used that site: URLCrypt.to - Keeping your links safe Please give my your opinion about if it is any good because i honestly have no knowledge in that...
  10. Delete Boot Info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete Boot Info: I have upgradede my PC installed win10 onto a new HDD i just connected up the 2 spare HDD's in me case, but 1 must have had a copy of win 10 in it. after booting up for the first time, it asked me for a password, which it said was wrong i was able to click into my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Do not open - delete