Windows 10: These blue screens are driving me crazy

Discus and support These blue screens are driving me crazy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently had I virus on my computer which I tried to get rid of 2 days straight. The virus started slowly deleting files and I was getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdienTurley, Feb 2, 2019.

1. These blue screens are driving me crazy

Hello, I recently had I virus on my computer which I tried to get rid of 2 days straight. The virus started slowly deleting files and I was getting a whole lot oh adds and kept on giving my Blue screen errors, most of the errors were Memory management, so I completely reset windows and wiped my drives ( I really only use this pc for gaming )

When Windows was installed back and I tried to install my games, every time within 30 minutes I would get errors like System service exception, Page up and down or something, and others. But the Main one I got was Memory Management. I have been trying for days trying to get these errors to stop happening. I have tried Microsoft support, getting help from people on discord , and trying for hours by myself and watching YouTube vids and looking on google, nothing helped. I could install small applications like discord and Chrome and stuff, but not my main games without getting an error. And to make matters even worse, when I did get the BSOD, it would load to 100% to restart and it would never restart. I had to manually turn off the pc just to get out of it. I have looked up what all the errors I have gotten mean and how to fix them and nothing has worked. Please someone help me.

:)

AdienTurley, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 2, 2019
  4. These blue screens are driving me crazy

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

These blue screens are driving me crazy

1. These blue screens are driving me crazy - Similar Threads - blue screens are

2. This blue screen error driving me crazy, can you help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This blue screen error driving me crazy, can you help me?: Hello,I had this question and I thought that has resolved my problem but now while I was trying to play game which is Civilization IV from steam, my computer froze one time, next time It just restarted without any warning and in last time It gave me Blue screen. After I have...
  3. This blue screen error driving me crazy, can you help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This blue screen error driving me crazy, can you help me?: Hello,I had this question and I thought that has resolved my problem but now while I was trying to play game which is Civilization IV from steam, my computer froze one time, next time It just restarted without any warning and in last time It gave me Blue screen. After I have...
  4. This blue screen error driving me crazy, can you help me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD driving me crazy!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD driving me crazy!: Hi all, I keep getting random BSOD with - KMODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED which is super vague. This is on a fresh install of windows, both hard drives wiped, and only installing on a Sandisk SSD with Windows 10. It is an older computer that used to run windows 7, but the...
  6. Cortana Drives Me Crazy

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana Drives Me Crazy: Hi, few days ago I decided to create a reminder in "Microsoft To Do" app, that will remind me about something everyday, both on phone and in Windows (I have this app in my phone too). However, due to some reason (I don't remember well) I wasn't satisfied with it and decided...
  7. Pc rebooting blue screen. Help, it driving me crazy.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc rebooting blue screen. Help, it driving me crazy.: I have got help before, and thought it got fixed, yet then again, I'm continuing to get them... Please, help me, this is really pissing me off... Could someone even show me how to read this, to help me understand them? https://easyupload.io/cnm78q The computer has...
  8. Headphones driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones driving me crazy: Hey, Just after I upgraded to Windows 10, I noticed my headphones were making a weird noise whenever sound was playing, and then the sound sticking around for about five seconds when the sound stopped playing. Here's a sample: Headphone Beep This was quieter and more...
  9. Driving me crazy!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Driving me crazy!!: May some one please help me, it's been quite a few years so bare with me. I have just bought a dell xps13 and I have a problem with my start menu, much user name and pic appear on the left side but in the middle. How can I move my name and pic to the top of the start menu??...
  10. Not Sandboxed driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Support
    Not Sandboxed driving me crazy: I installed AOL Gold and it seemed like it was gone. Now now only is it on AOL. but chrome, Facebook, etc. It is flashing more now than ever. If it is not sandboxed can I get it sandboxed? Can it be turned on or off? [img] 108883