Windows 10: These files properties cannot be read so it cannot be added using Microsoft Photo via Video...

Discus and support These files properties cannot be read so it cannot be added using Microsoft Photo via Video... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 and I came across this issue with Video Editor. I cannot even make it work anymore. I didn't understand why. My original video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gamernut78, Jun 29, 2020.

1. These files properties cannot be read so it cannot be added using Microsoft Photo via Video...

I am using Windows 10 and I came across this issue with Video Editor. I cannot even make it work anymore. I didn't understand why. My original video looks so good. It runs 1920x1080p native resolution. However, I decided to add a folder in Collections and add the video and it worked but for some reason, the resolution looks bad in my footage. However, I cannot add the video the original way when you click ADD and upload straight from Desktop instead of using the collection method?

I even reset the app and reinstalled it and it still has the same issue. I just cannot add a video at all? Is this some kind of bug?

I ran an SFC/SCANNOW and there is NO error at all. This has to be a video editor bug. WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLCRAP!

using Windows 10 version 1909 64bit.

:)

Gamernut78, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Arcana530 Win User

Cannot remove Read-Only property on files

Hi all,

I'm facing an issue about my files, they had all turned into read-only, I'm not sure if this caused by the win10 update or the virus as I notice after the win 10 update in these few days.

Currently, I can still delete my files(even if the files with read-only property), but the read-only property keeps on the folders and some document.

What it affect me the most is that I cannot my changes cannot apply to the files if I edit it by opening them from another program.

I tried several ways to solve it, but mow the situation become strange. I tried to remove the property by "right click> property> cancel the tick on the read-only option> apply", this will show you it removed the property , but if you close
    the property windows and reopen again, you'll see the read-only label is still exist.

I tried to solve it from cmd using command "attrib -r (file name)", the cmd will then tell you the property is removed even if you close it and reopen it to check, but it is still the same situation outside the cmd, "right click>
    property
    " show you the same read-only label.

I'm using kaspersky 2019, it didn't report me any virus about this.

Can anyone give me some suggestions please?

Many thanks for all your help.

Arcana530, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Rosa Choi Win User
    Cannot read my JPEG photos and MP4 files

Today, I found that I cannot open my photos (JPEG) ... messages saying tha the default progam is not activated. But I do have widow Photos in my window 10 lenovo laptop and I have been using my photos all along.

Also, I cannot read MP4 video files.

Also, I found that I could not install system updates

Rosa Choi, Jun 29, 2020
  4. anyquist Win User

These files properties cannot be read so it cannot be added using Microsoft Photo via Video...

Cannot read files on floppy disk

Hi, I have files that I know are good on a floppydisk. On trying to access them a message says the disk need formatting. I have tried to use PhotoRec from the UBCD but it will apparantly only read HDD or CD/DVD.

Can anyone suggest a freeware program that might work. Thank you for your help.

anyquist, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

These files properties cannot be read so it cannot be added using Microsoft Photo via Video...

1. These files properties cannot be read so it cannot be added using Microsoft Photo via Video... - Similar Threads - files properties cannot

2. Unable to sign in. TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined reading 'length'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in. TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined reading 'length': No puedo iniciar sesion y me aparece la leyenda Unable to sign in. TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined reading 'length' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-in-typeerror-cannot-read-properties/7d610521-458b-42b4-8bb8-f4a01160150d
  3. Cannot Edit Video in Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Edit Video in Photos: I'm using windows 11. The edit button in Photos is grayed out. I want to trim a video and Clipchamp sucks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-edit-video-in-photos/ac53074d-80a8-4d2c-b5f7-e9254557bf01
  4. Cannot Edit Video in Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Edit Video in Photos: I'm using windows 11. The edit button in Photos is grayed out. I want to trim a video and Clipchamp sucks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-edit-video-in-photos/ac53074d-80a8-4d2c-b5f7-e9254557bf01
  5. Cannot edit file properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot edit file properties: I am unable to edit the file properties of MP3 files that I have downloaded off the internet. I used to be able to edit them to my heart's content, adding the song's title and artists to help organize them better, but now whenever I download them, the vast majority of them I...
  6. Cannot edit file properties

Cannot edit file properties: I am unable to edit the file properties of MP3 files that I have downloaded off the internet. I used to be able to edit them to my heart's content, adding the song's title and artists to help organize them better, but now whenever I download them, the vast majority of them I...
  7. in windows video editor it keeps saying "these files have properties that can't be read so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in windows video editor it keeps saying "these files have properties that can't be read so...: in windows video editor it keeps saying "these files have properties that can't be read so we can't add them"and every time i click get support thru chat it says"you are not the owner of the case" even though im logged in as the main account on the pc....
  8. in windows video editor it keeps saying "these files have properties that can't be read so...

in windows video editor it keeps saying "these files have properties that can't be read so...: in windows video editor it keeps saying "these files have properties that can't be read so we can't add them"and every time i click get support thru chat it says"you are not the owner of the case" even though im logged in as the main account on the pc....
  9. Cannot add cover photos to .alb files in properties/resources

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot add cover photos to .alb files in properties/resources: I am making an .alb file for some music that I want to add an album cover to. I can add the music, and change the order, but when I try to add a cover image, it won't let me drop it. I have other .alb files which have cover art images added, so why can't I add a cover image...
  10. Cannot Event Log files - Cannot set properties using wevtutil

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Event Log files - Cannot set properties using wevtutil: After I upgraded Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro 1903, I cannot read the event log file using event viewer. We get an error message 1338 security descriptor invalid. Looking into the issue, discovered the event log files do not have any channel access (security...