Windows 10: These grey diagonal lines appear on the screen when exiting a tab or when moving the tab...

Discus and support These grey diagonal lines appear on the screen when exiting a tab or when moving the tab... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/myrighttodie999 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/myrighttodie999, Sep 28, 2020.

1. These grey diagonal lines appear on the screen when exiting a tab or when moving the tab...

/u/myrighttodie999, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

3. W1zzard Win User
    Command line/tab

No plans to implement that. Many users (including me) look at tab 1, then click sensors tab 2 quickly and close the app. Expectation is that it will start at tab 1 again.

W1zzard, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

These grey diagonal lines appear on the screen when exiting a tab or when moving the tab...

Command line/tab

OK, thanks!
    (I assume maybe this was suggested before...)
    May I ask, what exactly does such a routine have in mind - why look at tabs 1, then 2, then quickly close the app?

Thema:

These grey diagonal lines appear on the screen when exiting a tab or when moving the tab...

1. These grey diagonal lines appear on the screen when exiting a tab or when moving the tab... - Similar Threads - grey diagonal lines

2. Taskbar not appearing when alt tabbing from full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not appearing when alt tabbing from full screen: Hello there I have had this issue for a LONG time now and really need help with it.I use a laptop with an external monitor and only have my external monitor on. So I only have one monitor on which is an LG 144hz monitor.I watch a decent amount of videos and streams and that's...
  3. Taskbar not appearing when alt tabbing from full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not appearing when alt tabbing from full screen: Hello there I have had this issue for a LONG time now and really need help with it.I use a laptop with an external monitor and only have my external monitor on. So I only have one monitor on which is an LG 144hz monitor.I watch a decent amount of videos and streams and that's...
  4. Black screen when ALT+TAB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when ALT+TAB: Hello, In the past I had a problem with my pc i guess. At first this didn't bother me that much, but when after a few weeks this started getting annoying. I got latest drivers and other latest updates on my pc. Its a laptop with- GTX 1660TI- i5-9300h- 16GB RAM 2667MHz-...
  5. Black screen when ALT+TAB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen when ALT+TAB: Hello, In the past I had a problem with my pc i guess. At first this didn't bother me that much, but when after a few weeks this started getting annoying. I got latest drivers and other latest updates on my pc. Its a laptop with- GTX 1660TI- i5-9300h- 16GB RAM 2667MHz-...
  6. Black screen when ALT+TAB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. HDR resets when entering, exiting, or tabbing a game.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDR resets when entering, exiting, or tabbing a game.: Basically I have HDR400 monitors using a 1080ti. When I launch the game, exit the game, tab out of the game, it resets all the monitors and makes my PC freeze up for a second. Why is it doing this? Can I stop it from happening besides disabling HDR in display settings? Or is...
  8. Every time I drag a tab to the edge of the monitor these grey diagonal lines appear - how...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I drag a tab to the edge of the monitor these grey diagonal lines appear - how...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/myrighttodie999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j2t9rb/every_time_i_drag_a_tab_to_the_edge_of_the/
  9. Windows 10 PC freezes when exiting full screen video, or moving a tab playing a video on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC freezes when exiting full screen video, or moving a tab playing a video on...: When I exit fullscreen on YouTube or move the tab out of the way to my other monitor. I use Microsoft Edge. Computer is a Dell Inspiron 3668 with a Core i3-7100, 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz and 1TB hard disk running Windows 10...
  10. When moving tabs in Edge they can disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When moving tabs in Edge they can disappear: I use Edge browser but encountered an annoying issue. When I move tabs to a new window in YouTube to watch a video while doing other things and then try to move it back to the main browser where I have other opened tabs, the tab which I want to move disappears but the audio...