Windows 10: These problems occurred after downloading Kasper Antivirus

Discus and support These problems occurred after downloading Kasper Antivirus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing Date: 1/8/2022 1:42:58 PM Event ID: 2 Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tamertalab, Jan 8, 2022.

1. These problems occurred after downloading Kasper Antivirus

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing Date: 1/8/2022 1:42:58 PM Event ID: 2 Task Category: Session Level: Error Keywords: Session User: MSI-PC\tamer Computer: MSI-PC Description: Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> 2 0 2 2 12 0x8000000000000010 198 Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

:)

Tamertalab, Jan 8, 2022
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Jan 8, 2022
  3. kath_986 Win User
    Avira Antivirus

Windows cannot send updates due to Avira Antivirus (not Aviva) - they suggest uninstalling Avira but it is not listed and I am not aware that I ever downloaded it. Presume its some sort of malware - any suggestions please if anyone has had the same problem
    - thank you

Kath Oliver

kath_986, Jan 8, 2022
Thema:

These problems occurred after downloading Kasper Antivirus

1. These problems occurred after downloading Kasper Antivirus - Similar Threads - problems occurred downloading

2. Kasper Blocking Mouse And KeyBoard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kasper Blocking Mouse And KeyBoard: After updating the kaspersky database, I can't move the mouse and keyboard, what should I do? the applications still run normally on my computer but when moving the mouse and keyboard, it doesn't work, I tried unplugging and plugging again but still the same...
  3. Kasper Blocking Mouse And KeyBoard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kasper Blocking Mouse And KeyBoard: After updating the kaspersky database, I can't move the mouse and keyboard, what should I do? the applications still run normally on my computer but when moving the mouse and keyboard, it doesn't work, I tried unplugging and plugging again but still the same...
  4. Kasper Blocking Mouse And KeyBoard

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. These problems occurred after downloading Kasper Antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    These problems occurred after downloading Kasper Antivirus: Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing Date: 1/8/2022 1:42:58 PM Event ID: 2 Task Category: Session Level: Error Keywords: Session User: MSI-PC\tamer Computer: MSI-PC Description: Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic...
  6. antivirus problem after the update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    antivirus problem after the update: hello, so i have updated windows 10 yesterday and after the update there was a lot of problems from the sound mixer resetting it settings to my wallpaper disappearing. so all of those problems were easy to fix but there was some files that i put them in the exclusion so my...
  7. I have downloaded MajorAV. Major problems occurring

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have downloaded MajorAV. Major problems occurring: A couple of days ago, I downloaded MajorAV to my computer. In that time, I have and am currently experiencing major problems with Outlook, startup, ACDSEE program and my Edge program. How do I fix this problem. It is very annoying. It takes for ages just to sign in....
  8. antivirus problem

antivirus problem: Why my window doesnt have virus and threat protection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antivirus-problem/b05ed5c4-d890-49f7-88df-42102fa16570
  9. Antivirus problem

Antivirus problem: My windows.10.Pro.19H1.RTM.1903.Build.18362.175.June.2019.x64 antivirus behaves weird. In the "security home" page and under virus and protection tab all things appear normal and I can see the sentence :"no action is needed" but when I open the "manage settings" the real...
  10. Norton Antivirus download

Norton Antivirus download: I keep getting the message I have to have administrator priviliges to download to my computer, I am the administrator. What to I need to do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/norton-antivirus-download/6adabf53-74e3-4e33-8729-a96deb971e9e