Windows 10: These services start up automatically EVERY TIME!!

Discus and support These services start up automatically EVERY TIME!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please refer to the screenshot below. I disabled the intel services to startup when I boot my pc, but it doesn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aryan Hossain_644, Aug 6, 2021.

1. These services start up automatically EVERY TIME!!

Please refer to the screenshot below. I disabled the intel services to startup when I boot my pc, but it doesn't work.

:)

Aryan Hossain_644, Aug 6, 2021

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 6, 2021
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile These services start up automatically EVERY TIME!! :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 6, 2021
  4. These services start up automatically EVERY TIME!!

unable to start the Windows time service on Windows 10

Hi Enriq,

As you are facing issue with starting the Windows Time Service, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to turn on the service?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Method 1: I suggest you to run a SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to
    fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)” to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Method 2: I suggest you to Restart Windows Time Service and check if it helps.

Windows Time Service maintains date and time synchronization on all clients and servers in the network. If this service is stopped date and time synchronization will be unavailable. If this service is disabled,
    any services that explicitly depends on it will fail to start.

Step 1: Stop the service:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc, Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Time service and stop.
    • To do so, right click on each service select Stop
    • Restart the device.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Time service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of accessing the Windows Time Service for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

These services start up automatically EVERY TIME!!

1. These services start up automatically EVERY TIME!! - Similar Threads - services start automatically

2. Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Check appearing every time on start up.: Hey so I have an Asus Vivobook and for some reason everytime I turn on my laptop, the logo appears, but then underneath this it comes up with 'to skip disk check, press any key within the next 10 seconds.' I'm not sure why it appears everytime I start up my laptop, I've let...
  3. Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Check appearing every time on start up.: Hey so I have an Asus Vivobook and for some reason everytime I turn on my laptop, the logo appears, but then underneath this it comes up with 'to skip disk check, press any key within the next 10 seconds.' I'm not sure why it appears everytime I start up my laptop, I've let...
  4. Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up: It all started with a blue screen, I had a boot error no bootable device so i've been trying to do all of the youtube tutorials. I've tried to use chkdsk but it shows up with i/o error. My laptop has no system restore points and every time I tried to use Reset this PC my...
  6. Cryptographic Services taking up a lot of cpu and automatically starting up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cryptographic Services taking up a lot of cpu and automatically starting up: I noticed my computer is slowing down in its performance so I check my task manager and found it was cryptographic services. I found a way to stop it, but randomly it will start up again and slow everything down, and even crash my computer depending on what I'm doing. I'm...
  7. Want to automatically log in every time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Want to automatically log in every time: I don't want to type my password every time my pc shuts off.I know there is something, which can be found using a command on 'run',that uses microsoft username and password to automatically log in everytime. But I forgot what that is. Can someone tell me what that is?...
  8. EVERY TIME START WINDOWS THEN POP UP SCREEN APPEAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    EVERY TIME START WINDOWS THEN POP UP SCREEN APPEAR: WHEN START MY PC THEN APEAR POP UP [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-start-windows-then-pop-up-screen-appear/8f5e0355-d4e7-4694-93e8-b0b15067c34d
  9. Windows sets incorrect time automatically for my timezone at every new start-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sets incorrect time automatically for my timezone at every new start-up: Every time at start up my clock is set 1 hour back incorrectly. When I change the slider "Set time automatically" from on to off, it sets the right time again, but I have to do this every start-up. I assume it must be a bug. I have tried turning off "Adjust for daylight...
  10. BSOD on start up every time - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on start up every time - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Every time I startup my computer, I get a blue screen of death with the message "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". This happens after the windows 10 logo appears, but before I reach the login screen or desktop. The computer then restarts automatically and attempts an "Automatic...