Windows 10: These the right updates (just making sure)?

Discus and support These the right updates (just making sure)? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FlippingBLEEP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ep9ksa/these_the_right_updates_just_making_sure/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FlippingBLEEP, Jan 15, 2020.

1. These the right updates (just making sure)?

/u/FlippingBLEEP, Jan 15, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 15, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile These the right updates (just making sure)? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jan 15, 2020
  4. These the right updates (just making sure)?

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

These the right updates (just making sure)?

1. These the right updates (just making sure)? - Similar Threads - right updates making

2. Windows Security Making Sure it's you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Making Sure it's you: I started getting "Windows Security Making Sure it's you" ... "Please enter your security key PIN". I don't have a PIN, my security key has a spot on the side of it that you touch to activate the code which is not seen after it is put into a USB port. Can anyone help me with...
  3. Windows Security Making Sure it's you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Making Sure it's you: I started getting "Windows Security Making Sure it's you" ... "Please enter your security key PIN". I don't have a PIN, my security key has a spot on the side of it that you touch to activate the code which is not seen after it is put into a USB port. Can anyone help me with...
  4. Is there a way to make sure the windows store is auto updating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to make sure the windows store is auto updating?: So I have a windows 10 enterprise environment and I would like to know. Is there is a way I can force or make sure that the windows store is auto updating itself?...
  5. Is there a way to make sure the windows store is auto updating?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to make sure the windows store is auto updating?: So I have a windows 10 enterprise environment and I would like to know. Is there is a way I can force or make sure that the windows store is auto updating itself?...
  6. Is there a way to make sure the windows store is auto updating?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Might be paranoia, but just wanted to make sure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Might be paranoia, but just wanted to make sure: I remember downloading a fishy "Windows Update" file some time in the middle of the night. After a popup for a AdBlock Plus donation, or subscrition I don't remember and one for Nord VPN, plus weird computer performance issues on my applications I ran McAfee's Full Scan. I...
  8. Something is just not right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something is just not right: After whole night of dancing around my laptop, I got some major problems with product... Computer was constantly using 2 GB of ram memory and I couldnt install graphic drivers. After force restarting the computer, windows explorer died and I got my Lenovo frozen to the...
  9. Turn off "Just Making Sure it's You"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn off "Just Making Sure it's You": Okay, I was just watching a video when all of the sudden, I got a pop up window from Windows Security, saying "Just Making Sure it's You" and required me to enter my PIN. This has so far been the only time it's happened to me, but I'm already enraged. I ran a search on the...
  10. Making sure I buy the right windows key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Making sure I buy the right windows key: Hey there I recently got a message on the bottom right corner of my screen saying I need to activate windows and I also got error code 0xC004C003. Windows then told me that I have a Win10 Home key and Win10 Pro installed. I was wondering, before I buy anything, if...