Windows 10: these two always pop-up whenever i plugin my charger

Discus and support these two always pop-up whenever i plugin my charger in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can not find script file "C:\Windows\System32\StartupCheck.vbs". Can not find script file "C:\Windows\System32\Maintainance.vbs".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Laksath AdityanM K, Mar 23, 2020.

1. these two always pop-up whenever i plugin my charger

Can not find script file "C:\Windows\System32\StartupCheck.vbs". Can not find script file "C:\Windows\System32\Maintainance.vbs".

:)

Laksath AdityanM K, Mar 23, 2020

2. IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Lumia 920 won't charge with wall plugin charger

I tried it again today and it worked with the same old wall plugin charger at the same old place.

So it's not the cable and not the charger and it's not the phone hardware.

Has anybody made the same experience?

pepepez111, Mar 23, 2020
  4. these two always pop-up whenever i plugin my charger

Garmin 20 Cant add Garmin communicator Plugin to my Window 10 for Geocaching

Hi,

The issue might occur if the plugin is not compatible with the Operating System. I suggest you to install the plugin in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the plugin install and then check thefunctionality.

If issue persists I would suggest you to contact Garmin support and check for latest update:

Garmin Support

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

these two always pop-up whenever i plugin my charger

1. these two always pop-up whenever i plugin my charger - Similar Threads - always pop whenever

2. Whenever I plug my laptop to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my laptop shuts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I plug my laptop to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my laptop shuts...: Whenever I plug my computer to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my computer shuts down. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-plug-my-laptop-to-charger-an-empty-cmd/45156bbb-ec57-48c3-8697-029ced814b38
  3. Whenever I plug my laptop to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my laptop shuts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I plug my laptop to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my laptop shuts...: Whenever I plug my computer to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my computer shuts down. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-plug-my-laptop-to-charger-an-empty-cmd/45156bbb-ec57-48c3-8697-029ced814b38
  4. Whenever I plug my computer to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my computer...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever I plug my computer to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my computer...: Whenever I plug my computer to charger, an empty cmd panel pops up and then my computer shuts down. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-plug-my-computer-to-charger-an-empty/45156bbb-ec57-48c3-8697-029ced814b38
  5. My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is...: My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is the screenshot of the powershell command. please help. thank you....
  6. My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is...: My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is the screenshot of the powershell command. please help. thank you....
  7. My windows 10 laptop's powershell keeps popping up whenever I plug in the charger. below is...

8. Whenever I plugged in charger, terminal pops up with some kind of error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I plugged in charger, terminal pops up with some kind of error message.: Whenever I plugged in charger, terminal pops up with some kind of error message, My laptop is fully updated and there is no pending updates.. I am including the Screenshot so that you guys can understand properly...
  9. Whenever I plugged in charger, terminal pops up with some kind of error message.

Whenever I plugged in charger, terminal pops up with some kind of error message.: Whenever I plugged in charger, terminal pops up with some kind of error message, My laptop is fully updated and there is no pending updates.. I am including the Screenshot so that you guys can understand properly...
  10. Laptop Always Gets a BSOD Whenever I Plug it into the Charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Always Gets a BSOD Whenever I Plug it into the Charger: For a few months now, my laptop has been been getting many BSOD errors and they always give me the same exact error. I thought I had fixed it and now runs smoothly whenever I am using it, but now whenever I plug my laptop in to continue using it while it charges, I would...