Windows 10: These updates always show in Windows Update but won't install

Discus and support These updates always show in Windows Update but won't install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] These kind of updates is important? Why can't I install? I tried download these pack but it shows can't install What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by andrewho1222, Jun 22, 2019.

1. These updates always show in Windows Update but won't install

These updates always show in Windows Update but won't install 09373e71-e2c0-4c28-827b-6f636baa9fae?upload=true.jpg

These kind of updates is important?

Why can't I install?

I tried download these pack but it shows can't install

What should I do?

:)

andrewho1222, Jun 22, 2019
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

3. Windows updates won't install!

I'll check that out.

I had read that. However the problem MS is addressing there is when the update client files of the pc don't recognise that the pc is not updated and hence don't download the updates. My updates download fine. In fact I'm even getting downloaded updates which I do not need (win2000, vista, server...) The problem is getting the correct updates installed...

For example, I'm getting KB933729 in my list. That's for Vista!

Black Panther, Jun 22, 2019
  4. jds21 Win User

These updates always show in Windows Update but won't install

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

These updates always show in Windows Update but won't install

1. These updates always show in Windows Update but won't install - Similar Threads - updates always show

2. Won't install Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Won't install Updates: My Windows 10 downloads updates but wont't install them. I tried the Troubleshooting but problem still persists. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-install-updates/f9738e41-0454-48ef-835f-5f5f1d42c6aa
  3. Windows updates won't install

Windows updates won't install: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800f081f This is the message I get from Windows updates....
  4. Windows update exclamation symbol always shows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update exclamation symbol always shows: Every time I open the windows settings app and view over the update page, it shows the attention symbol to show that updates are waiting... when there almost always isn’t idk if its a little bug but i was wondering if anyone else had this issue. It seems to show as a green...
  5. Windows Update won't install

Windows Update won't install: Windows update has several updates that show as downloaded pending install that won't install. One update at the top says pending download. I have run Troubleshoot and it suggests fixes which I run but it also says the windows database update failed. Any suggestions?...
  6. Windows Updates Won't Install

Windows Updates Won't Install: So, I don't regularly check for windows updates bad practice, I know, but bear with me so sometimes I go a while without updating. Decided today that I was gonna make sure everything was completely up-to-date, but for some reason my update progress has been stuck on this for...
  7. Windows Installation Update Always Fail!

Windows Installation Update Always Fail!: My problem still continue. It wont update. I tried to use Windows Creation Tool and Selected upgrade this computer after it completed still it didnt installed the latest windows update. If anyone can give me a link for an iso file and step by step installation of the new...
  8. update won't install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    update won't install: Okay so im having issues with the windows 10 updates and im not sure why my pc is working fine but when my pc says shutdown and update or restart and update or anything to do with the new updates for windows 10 my pc starts installing them and shuts down the next day when i...
  9. Windows Update Won't Install Cumulative Updates

Windows Update Won't Install Cumulative Updates: This has been going on since 1709 I'm on 1809 now! My PC just refuses to install cumulative updates always with an error of 0x80070246. Every other update will install fine. Here's everything I've done so far: Tried Different Antivirus Programs: AVG, AVAST, Kaspersky,...
  10. Windows Update won't install updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update won't install updates: I am running windows 10 64bit and it installs updates and does not install them, does not give me an error code it just says error under my previous updates. 66048