Windows 10: Theta Guardian Node

Discus and support Theta Guardian Node in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have to move my guardian node to a new computer. How?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonBeelow, Sep 19, 2020.

1. DonBeelow Win User

Theta Guardian Node

I have to move my guardian node to a new computer. How?

:)

DonBeelow, Sep 19, 2020

2. Set Up for Theta Guardian Node won't execute.

I'm prompted that, '64 bit required'. I have Windows 10 Home which is 64 bit. I click,'ok' but nothing happens . The Theta people say that it must have something to do with the settings. BTW The Brave Browser, 64 bit version would also not execute,
    the 32 bit version did. How do I force the Set Up of the Theta Gyardian Node?

BruceDowdle1, Sep 19, 2020
  3. roneyrod Win User
    "All Apps" node is missing on start menu

I'm using Win10. Start menu used to have a expandable node called "All Apps" that were together with Power button, settings, recently used applications, etc. Now that node disappeared and all apps are listed all the time. What annoys me is that I used to
    be able to navigate to my icons using arrow keys, and now the arrow keys will not get me passed the applications list (my icons are to the right of it). Makes sense? I could add some screen captures is necessary.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

roneyrod, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Theta Guardian Node

Node-ChakraCore and VM Neutrality in Node.js

Source: Node-ChakraCore and VM Neutrality in Node.js - Microsoft Edge Dev BlogMicrosoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Theta Guardian Node

1. Theta Guardian Node - Similar Threads - Theta Guardian Node

2. HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE: HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-removechild-node/cc597126-50f8-461e-ad12-fdfa6b45ea2e
  3. HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE: HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-removechild-node/cc597126-50f8-461e-ad12-fdfa6b45ea2e
  4. Parent/guardian consent

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parent/guardian consent: my son is 12, he has a new laptop. on signing in he is asked for parent/guardian consent. I repeatedly get the message "something's not working it's not you it's us" I've tried adding him to the family microsoft account but he is unable to accept the invitation as he is under...
  5. Parent/guardian consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parent/guardian consent: my son is 12, he has a new laptop. on signing in he is asked for parent/guardian consent. I repeatedly get the message "something's not working it's not you it's us" I've tried adding him to the family microsoft account but he is unable to accept the invitation as he is under...
  6. Parent/guardian consent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Re: Image Guardian

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Re: Image Guardian: Hey all! Crusty here. Now that I have my three computers working correctly with Macrium and my WD MyCloudEX2 Ultra I have a disturbing observation to report. I wanted to get this working so that I could schedule imaging without having to go through the process of remembering...
  8. LMI Guardian

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LMI Guardian: I was shutting down my pc for the night and I got a message reading that LMI Guardian was preventing my pc from shut down. I never installed LogMeIn, and had no idea that it existed, why was this app running on my computer without any prompting from myself. Is this a serious...
  9. Set Up for Theta Guardian Node won't execute.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Set Up for Theta Guardian Node won't execute.: I'm prompted that, '64 bit required'. I have Windows 10 Home which is 64 bit. I click,'ok' but nothing happens . The Theta people say that it must have something to do with the settings. BTW The Brave Browser, 64 bit version would also not execute, the 32 bit version did....
  10. Error Macrium Guardian Protected Volume

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Error Macrium Guardian Protected Volume: Sorry I missed that. Glad to here it is work.