Windows 10: They are installed but I can't play the campaign or multiplayer

Discus and support They are installed but I can't play the campaign or multiplayer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello good, someone knows how to solve the problem of HALOTMCC I bought it from the Windows store and it has been 5 days that it does not let me play,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DiLegno, Sep 14, 2021.

1. DiLegno Win User

They are installed but I can't play the campaign or multiplayer

Hello good, someone knows how to solve the problem of HALOTMCC I bought it from the Windows store and it has been 5 days that it does not let me play, I deleted the game and I reinstalled it but I still get the same, so the blocked campaigns and the multiplayer also everything It was normal, like and af

:)

DiLegno, Sep 14, 2021

2. Free Multiplayer

Hey there,
    ChibuikeFranklin

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

With regards to free multiplayer for Xbox Live, please post to the Xbox UserVoice service here:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

The community will be able to comment and vote for your suggestion. Please be sure to search for free multiplayer suggestion before making a suggestion of your own.

These forums are for people who would like help, or to discuss, Microsoft products listed on the home page here:
    Microsoft Community

For information on where to post Xbox Questions that do not fit into this community, please look at my article here:

Finding the right support options, for problems with the Xbox Console and Accessories

A final note, PlayStation users have to pay for online play also They are installed but I can't play the campaign or multiplayer :) It is only PlayStation 3 users that don't . But ask yourself this: If Microsoft offer free play for online multiplayer, how would you fund the servers needed for Xbox Live?

• Higher Game Prices?
    • Higher rental Prices?
    • Less servers and availability?
    • Less servers and sustainability?

Good luck with your suggestion,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Sep 14, 2021
  3. Dangle Win User
    Anyone play: Age of Empires 3?

Actually, if you're good with money, you know to look for the "biggest bang for your buck". The multiplayer provides more hours/excitement per dollar spent on the game. RTS campaigns are a waste of time, and time=money. They're for noobs. RTS games are not to be judged by the multiplayer. I haven't played a campaign since Red Alert. I install the RTS and head straight on over to the multiplayer.

If you can't list any specifics about the multiplayer that you dislike, I'll just assume that you've never played the multiplayer.

Dangle, Sep 14, 2021
  4. They are installed but I can't play the campaign or multiplayer

Rise of Nations: Extended Edition multiplayer not working.

Hi,

You may receive a permission to access multiplayer services error if you are using a child account or your online safety settings are set up incorrectly. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you using a child account?
    • Aside from the privacy settings, have you tried to change the online safety settings of the account?
    • Can you play other multiplayer games using the same account?

If you are using a child account, we would like to let you know that only a parent account can change the online safety settings of your profile. In the meantime, you may follow the steps on this

link
    to allow your account to play multiplayer games online.

Loraine Mon, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

They are installed but I can't play the campaign or multiplayer

1. They are installed but I can't play the campaign or multiplayer - Similar Threads - are installed can't

2. I can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play minecraft multiplayer: I made an account a couple of months ago. My birthrate used to be 2019, but I changed it to my real birthday in 2009, but I need guardian consent, but I don't remember adding a guardian account...
  3. I can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't play minecraft multiplayer: I made an account a couple of months ago. My birthrate used to be 2019, but I changed it to my real birthday in 2009, but I need guardian consent, but I don't remember adding a guardian account...
  4. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I'm not in a microsoft family or so, I've changed the privacy settings on my xbox account and I've allowed it so I can play with others outside xbox live. However I still can't access multiplayer on minecraft...
  5. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I'm not in a microsoft family or so, I've changed the privacy settings on my xbox account and I've allowed it so I can play with others outside xbox live. However I still can't access multiplayer on minecraft...
  6. I want to play multiplayer minecraft but i can't change my age to allow me to play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to play multiplayer minecraft but i can't change my age to allow me to play multiplayer: I want to play multiplayer but since my account age is under 13 i can't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-multiplayer-minecraft-but-i-cant/b7de7dfa-dc27-42e1-8a47-b980119f461e
  7. I want to play multiplayer minecraft but i can't change my age to allow me to play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to play multiplayer minecraft but i can't change my age to allow me to play multiplayer: I want to play multiplayer but since my account age is under 13 i can't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-multiplayer-minecraft-but-i-cant/b7de7dfa-dc27-42e1-8a47-b980119f461e
  8. Can't play multiplayer in mcc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play multiplayer in mcc: So every now and again mcc refuses to let me join and form of game. I can't join traditional matchmaking, no games show up in the customs browser, and i can't session join anybody. I am running the windows store version of the mcc which from what i hear is the buggier build...
  9. I can't play Minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft multiplayer: I have linked my account but i can't play multiplayer on a Windows 10 pc where can i fix this and how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multiplayer/d5087850-e159-4762-8d49-ad2983c44498
  10. I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. Well, I can't play in multiplayer worlds at Minecraft anymore due to my Microsoft account settings. I just don't know how to change them. Can anyone help me? TIA...