Windows 10: Things just got more complicate.

Discus and support Things just got more complicate. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Every time I open up my browser I see my user name for my email at the top right hand corner of my screen. That means that somewhere the browser is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Fool, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Fool Win User

Things just got more complicate.

Every time I open up my browser I see my user name for my email at the top right hand corner of my screen. That means that somewhere the browser is saving my email. I clicked on it, then clicked manage people, then my icon and remove this person.Then the browser deleted all of my extensions.

I want my browser to save the extensions I apply, but delete the email accounts its linking to it. How do I do this?

:)

Fool, Jul 5, 2017

2. Lumia 925 Photo sharing via SMS message....

Thanks 93, ...this phone and operating system seems to get more and more complicated to me...lol

On my andriod phone I just received photos and pictures straight from text messages. I don't like the way this thing has to 'share' everything I do before it will do anything.... Not been very happy with it since I got it to be honest.

jon157uk---01, Jul 5, 2017
  3. Unwanted password login

Thanks for your support Cat. I wholeheartedly agree with you about Micro$oft. You were more eloquent than I could be. I well remember the days of DOS when you typed in a command and the PC did what is supposed to do. Then came Windows 3, which was good.
    Things just got more complicated after that.

It seems that the more M$ "improve" things the more difficult they make life for others.

God knows what Windows 11 (or what ever they will call it) will be like.

stephenleader, Jul 5, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

What browser if you login to Windows with a ms account it keeps you logged in so you don't need to relogin to other sites Windows is designed this way you can logout if you want but may have to relogin for some services

Samuria, Jul 5, 2017
Thema:

1. Things just got more complicate. - Similar Threads - Things got more

2. Security NOT just an Enterprise thing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security NOT just an Enterprise thing: Security is not only a concern for Enterprise business environments. So, while I have a break between sessions at iTech today...Whether for your personal data or in case of a hardware failure or an OS issue, security is your issue, ALSO, not just a business problem.1. Have...
  3. No internet, Secured. But more complicated.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet, Secured. But more complicated.: So my pc has been working completely fine all day and i restarted it because my nvidia drivers werent working. After the restart my pc refuses to connect to ethernet, or wifi. I have a pcie wifi card and have tried 2 different ones in my system. I have followed other guides...
  4. Signed in and got a set-up thing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Signed in and got a set-up thing: Hello. When I first signed in this morning, before I could get to my desktop I was greeted with a small set-up thing; I skipped past it all as I didn't want to do any of the steps. There was also an offer for the Microsoft Office software, which I also skipped past. Is...
  5. Microsoft Accounts has got too complicated and isn't working

Microsoft Accounts has got too complicated and isn't working: Years ago, bought Office 365 for several machines, including Cloud, and set up Microsoft Accounts for each user. Then I bought Office 365 Business licenses and encountered many problems with logging in. MS never closed the old accounts, and I found no way of doing so, so...
  6. Just got a BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just got a BSOD: So I've just gotten another BSOD, anyone know what caused this? I had a BSOD previously as well and posted my minidump, I was told that my previous BSOD was caused by malwarebytes, but idk about this one. Here's my minidump:...
  7. WHY must tech companies like Microsoft make things more complicated. Just leave the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    WHY must tech companies like Microsoft make things more complicated. Just leave the...: I don't want to go through all the hoops with the "new" snipping tool. The old one works fine and is easy. I just want to grab a segment of an image on the desktop and save it or copy/paste it into an email. I DON'T want to friggin edit it, and have to use hand gymnastics to...
  8. Can't sign in with new password. (Little more complicated though.)

Can't sign in with new password. (Little more complicated though.): So, I was having trouble with bluescreens and I traced it back to having driver issues. I ran the driver check, got the driver check blue screen and then was put into the automatic repair screen. In order to continue I needed to sign in, but I had forgot my password, so I go...
  9. It's complicated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It's complicated: Hey. I am about a sand grain close to losing my mind over this. I have a lot of problems with my Lenovo office 360 computer but it all ties to one word...STORAGE. I am going to start from the beginning. I got a message on my laptop a couple weeks ago telling me that my disk...
  10. File Explorer Just Got More Difficult

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Just Got More Difficult: I tend to drop files into a folder, then later move them to a subfolder. In Win 3.x to Win 7, that was easy: if you were in a folder, you could click the little arrow to see the subfolders, and drag files into them. In Win 10, that was originally still doable, but harder....