Windows 10: Things missing.

Discus and support Things missing. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi my computer isn't loading multiple things. First of all when I load my computer from start it loads with my background and everything but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tyler Hores, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Things missing.

Hi my computer isn't loading multiple things. First of all when I load my computer from start it loads with my background and everything but the taskbar doesn't load the stuff on it for a couple minutes. Then my Windows search bar just isn't working, when I click on it pops up with the box but nothing shows up in it. Finally from what I've noticed so far when I go to do stuff in File Explorer like for example when trying to click view again the box shows up but not the options, just the box. This has been going on for a couple days and it's starting to honestly get on my nerves.

:)

Tyler Hores, Apr 21, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 21, 2021
  3. MSRadell Win User
    One thing I miss is the start menu

That's more what I was looking for a little you still have to have the application already open to see that list (or least have it pin to the Taskbar). But I was referring to from Windows 7 was the basically the same thing but you can have just in the start menu and when you hovered over it you got a list of recent places like places documents. Action apart I miss the most is where you could pin certain items to that list so I pinned the templates I used most often in word.

Thanks for sharing!

MSRadell, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Things missing.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Things missing.

1. Things missing. - Similar Threads - Things missing

2. "Things are missing. Everything is normal." - unavoidable windows errors? "SYSTEM STABILITY"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Things are missing. Everything is normal." - unavoidable windows errors? "SYSTEM STABILITY": Am I trying to fix issues that aren't even issues?Some if not all may be unavoidable. Some issues may be related to what I'm using this device with this OS, and build / image - "Windows11 Tiny"Some issues may be related to how I've got it setup bare metal VHD on UEFI - work...
  3. "Things are missing. Everything is normal." - unavoidable windows errors? "SYSTEM STABILITY"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Things are missing. Everything is normal." - unavoidable windows errors? "SYSTEM STABILITY": Am I trying to fix issues that aren't even issues?Some if not all may be unavoidable. Some issues may be related to what I'm using this device with this OS, and build / image - "Windows11 Tiny"Some issues may be related to how I've got it setup bare metal VHD on UEFI - work...
  4. Unable to hide the small icons in my taskbar, the arrow thing ^ is also missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to hide the small icons in my taskbar, the arrow thing ^ is also missing: Hello, I was unable to hide the small icons in the right side of my taskbar near the battery indicator. Even if I turn off it in the taskbar settings it can't seem to fix it. The arrow thingy ^ has also disappeared. As you can see it the picture below, even if I turn it on or...
  5. Unable to hide the small icons in my taskbar, the arrow thing ^ is also missing

Unable to hide the small icons in my taskbar, the arrow thing ^ is also missing: Hello, I was unable to hide the small icons in the right side of my taskbar near the battery indicator. Even if I turn off it in the taskbar settings it can't seem to fix it. The arrow thingy ^ has also disappeared. As you can see it the picture below, even if I turn it on or...
  6. Unable to hide the small icons in my taskbar, the arrow thing ^ is also missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to fix this "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" thing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" thing?: I did a factory reset to my ROG Zephyrus g15 and It went back to Windows 10 I had it running Windows 11 before the reset. I was downloading all the required updates from windows and the Bios from MyAsus App, but then I ran into this "Your device is missing important security...
  8. How to fix this "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" thing?

How to fix this "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" thing?: I did a factory reset to my ROG Zephyrus g15 and It went back to Windows 10 I had it running Windows 11 before the reset. I was downloading all the required updates from windows and the Bios from MyAsus App, but then I ran into this "Your device is missing important security...
  9. Is it just me, or is windows 11 missing some fundamental things I used to have in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it just me, or is windows 11 missing some fundamental things I used to have in windows 10.: Hi there, I cant figure out how to regain the functions I had in windows 10 and it all seems to revolve around start menu and folder explorer so could someone confirm if I am just missing options to re-enable what was standard before, or have such things been removed from win...
  10. Is it just me, or is windows 11 missing some fundamental things I used to have in windows 10.

Is it just me, or is windows 11 missing some fundamental things I used to have in windows 10.: Hi there, I cant figure out how to regain the functions I had in windows 10 and it all seems to revolve around start menu and folder explorer so could someone confirm if I am just missing options to re-enable what was standard before, or have such things been removed from win...