Windows 10: Things on my Taskbar are layered and now I can't view everything on it

Discus and support Things on my Taskbar are layered and now I can't view everything on it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't remember changing anything on my taskbar but when I opened up my computer it was like this for some damn reason. Everything that should be on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rainyychou, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Things on my Taskbar are layered and now I can't view everything on it

I don't remember changing anything on my taskbar but when I opened up my computer it was like this for some damn reason.

Everything that should be on the right is suddenly towards the left of it and is causing there to be a scroll bar to look at all the things I have opened.

Things on my Taskbar are layered and now I can't view everything on it dbf73d2b-09f0-4638-8919-400651f19040?upload=true.png I've tried dragging it but it won't move and go back to the corner. I tried searching it up as well but none of the things that popped up were what is wrong with my taskbar

I lifted the taskbar and it looks like this. I don't know what to fix it. I went into my settings but nothing seems connected to what made my taskbar just... Do whatever it did. And yes, this is my full screen, for some reason the time and date are cut off so I can't even read that anymore.

Things on my Taskbar are layered and now I can't view everything on it 8d91ed9a-bc85-4f8b-b70d-937db0d6e944?upload=true.png Anyways this is really annoying and I don't know what's making it do this and how the hell to fix it

:)

Rainyychou, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Taskbar on top layer (not position) in full screen mode

Hello,

Looks like you are having issue with your taskbar.

We recommend that you unpin all items from your taskbar and see if the issue persists.

Refer to the steps below to unpin apss from the taskbar:

Things on my Taskbar are layered and now I can't view everything on it 2568d4cb-eebf-4eaf-9f7d-494e6fd40266.png

• Right-click on the icon you want to unpin.
    • Select Unpin from taskbar.
    • Repeat process until all apps are removed.

If the suggestion above doesn't work, feel free to post back so we can further troubleshoot.

Ferdz Amp, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Things on my Taskbar are layered and now I can't view everything on it

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Things on my Taskbar are layered and now I can't view everything on it

1. Things on my Taskbar are layered and now I can't view everything on it - Similar Threads - Things Taskbar are

2. Activated something, keys did weird things, now I can't type in my browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activated something, keys did weird things, now I can't type in my browser: This has happened multiple times before in the last 2 years:I play a game and all of a sudden it tabs me out and when I get back in, it keeps tabbing be out until I press a certain key no idea what key that is and then I can continue playing. But afterwards I can't type...
  3. Is there a way to disable this "thing" on my taskbar?

Is there a way to disable this "thing" on my taskbar?: Hi, is there a way to disable the "New tab and 4 more pages" on the image below? It's kind of making me annoyed. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance....
  4. Updated Windows and now can't hear Multiple things.

Updated Windows and now can't hear Multiple things.: I updated windows 10 on my laptop and before I used to be able to listen to friends on discord while watching netflix, or youtube, etc. But then I updated it and whenever I talked or I heard noise from discord, it would stop the audio from youtube or netflix, so I searched...
  5. I can't do any thing about my taskbar accept some application.

I can't do any thing about my taskbar accept some application.: Ah Yeah, I can't do anything about my taskbar, Microsoft store, and setting as well. I have tried many ways to solve it but it not solve yet. If you can help me please help. Thank You, Peter I never wrote an email sorry if anything wrong....
  6. everything that was on my pc is now gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    everything that was on my pc is now gone: I was signed into my pc then it turned off and now nothing is on my pc, its like it got completely wiped, what do I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-that-was-on-my-pc-is-now-gone/944a4e94-fbc4-46cb-86de-b5194bdc5a3e
  7. Disabled all services everything in my laptop. Now I can't able to enter

Disabled all services everything in my laptop. Now I can't able to enter: I have disabled every services by clicking disable all. When I restart my laptop, I have stucked in the lock screen. Pin is not available and password shows incorrect even entered correctly. And for any advanced and reset options asking for password. Network options also...
  8. I can't see some things in my taskbar

I can't see some things in my taskbar: I have a little boy, sometimes I lend him my computer to play, he always moves things, I don't know what he did but I can't see the date and time anymore...
  9. Layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Layers: Will a layer sistem be added to 2D projects too in the near future? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/layers/27f9f144-647f-4b2e-acf7-8d65b8fec9ab
  10. I can't delete these things.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't delete these things.: please can someone help me delete these things? it keeps saying they are in a place they aren't and just won't delete[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-these-things/8c27618c-d44b-411e-a427-c96e820cb57c"