Windows 10: Things that Windows 11 should get right!!! Windows should NOT be a service anymore!!!...

Discus and support Things that Windows 11 should get right!!! Windows should NOT be a service anymore!!!... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft better get their **** **** together and better get things right with Windows 11otherwise things will not end up pretty. And i am close to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ScrewWindows10, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Things that Windows 11 should get right!!! Windows should NOT be a service anymore!!!...

Microsoft better get their **** **** together and better get things right with Windows 11otherwise things will not end up pretty. And i am close to smashing my Windows 10 laptop to **** piecesbecause Christmas 2019 was the worst Christmas i've ever had and i lost my decent precious ASUS laptop which had Windows 8.1 on it and never had a problem since up until this piece of **** Windows 10 HP laptop showed up!!!Here's the things i want Microsoft to get right with Windows 11 that they could not get right with 10!!1: Remove the forced updates and bring back the ability to actually really turn off

:)

ScrewWindows10, Jul 29, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Securing Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003 services HOW TO

I will try changing their settings sometime, the one thing I've noticed about this guide is that it doesn't list the Windows services that NEED to be left as local system, so some people might not be too sure what they're doing and worry about any that aren't listed. Just a suggestion that you might want to include in any future revisions. *Smile Things that Windows 11 should get right!!! Windows should NOT be a service anymore!!!... :)

The non-default ones I have that you have not listed are:

.Net Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86
    Ati HotKey Poller
    ATI Smart
    AVG E-mail Scanner
    AVG7 Alert Manager Server
    AVG7 Update Service
    BlueSoleil Hid Service
    Bluetooth Support Service
    ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard
    iPod Service
    Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service
    Service Layer
    Windows Defender Service

The problem is that the only ones of these I actually use are The AVG and Windows Defender services and occasionally the "Service Layer" service (related to Nokia PC Suite) and the "Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" (related to WindowsLive Messenger). Anyway, I'll see how much I can secure those and post back how I get on. I'll try to test it sometime this week just I'm a bit waring of changing the AVG settings because the only way to test if it was still working would be for a virus to be detected... and I' rather I didn't get viruses!

Jimmy 2004, Jul 29, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Things that Windows 11 should get right!!! Windows should NOT be a service anymore!!!...

95Viper, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Things that Windows 11 should get right!!! Windows should NOT be a service anymore!!!...

1. Things that Windows 11 should get right!!! Windows should NOT be a service anymore!!!... - Similar Threads - Things should right

2. Should i upgrade to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should i upgrade to windows 11?: here are my pc specs and it says it supports italso when i upgrade, will I get windows 11 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-upgrade-to-windows-11/ed9c3467-9432-41fc-a3f4-d192fc5971a7
  3. Should I download Windows 11?

Should I download Windows 11?: Hi, I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad T470s with an Intel Core i5 6300U. It is listed as an unsupported processor on Microsoft's website. Should I stay on Windows 10 Pro or upgrade to Windows 11? I do know that it may cause some issues and I know that would be a problem cause it...
  4. Should I Upgrade to Windows 11?

Should I Upgrade to Windows 11?: Hi,Let us keep this short and sweet;I really like the look of Windows 11 and would like to upgrade to it but due to hardware problems, I cannot.However, it's just that my processor is i7 6500U. This shouldn't cause issues regarding sluggish response times, As it's very close...
  5. Should you install the Windows 11 2022 Update right away?

in Windows 10 News
    Should you install the Windows 11 2022 Update right away?: Microsoft has not announced the official release date for the first Windows 11 feature update yet, but hints suggests that it may drop on September 20, 2022. With the release of a new feature update comes a question: should you install the Windows 11 2022 Update right away on...
  6. Should I upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I upgrade to Windows 11?: I have been debating whever I should upgrade my laptop. I mostly use my secondary laptop for school work and research, and some games. Here are my specs:. 4 Core AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz 384KB L1 Cache, 2MB L2 Cache, 4MB L3 Cache. 8.00 GB RAM...
  7. Windows 11 Settings you should change right away

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Settings you should change right away: [ATTACH]Windows 11 is officially rolled out for the general public and it has quite some features to watch out for. One such feature is its Settings app that is redesigned and enhanced to suit modern users. You can also make changes to some default settings to improve your...
  8. Should the service Windows Process Activation Service not show in Services in Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Should the service Windows Process Activation Service not show in Services in Windows 10...: Should the service Windows Process Activation Service not show in Services in Windows 10 Pro 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-the-service-windows-process-activation/b461f5bb-3f25-42d7-96b4-589594bbe928
  9. in windows 10 what services should be running and which should be stopped

in Windows 10 Customization
    in windows 10 what services should be running and which should be stopped: I noticed that some of my services in task manager have been stopped and I would like to know if they should be stopped. Rather than trying to solve this myself and risk any further problems, any help would be appreciated...
  10. Windows 7 should be Windows 11

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 7 should be Windows 11: Let's see M$ simply release Windows 7 as Windows 11. Two things I suggest they modify. 1. Remove the libraries 2. Keep the right-click Menu on the Start Button as we see it in W10. Yeah, that's the ticket for PC users. *Party NO TILES! 3040