Windows 10: things to be added in windows 10

Discus and support things to be added in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have windows 10 pro that i bought things need to be added like java and adobe flash player adobe shockwave player i dont like edge my orginal version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jimmienorthern1, Nov 29, 2018.

1. things to be added in windows 10

i have windows 10 pro that i bought things need to be added like java and adobe flash player adobe shockwave player i dont like edge my orginal version was 1511 i missed the aniversy update now running 1803 on clean install because that only way my pc can have is windows 10 my laptop netflix app runs sloiw needas to be fixed runnni9ng 7 gigs of ram on hp 15 with gaming keyboard and mouse so yeah and tools and game bar needs to be added instead of keeping on desktop maybe the classic garbage can back we all know and love this my set up and the msconfig maxemo memory needs to be fixed things to be added in windows 10 318d76c5-820d-451c-9ad1-f17f885f147c?upload=true.jpg

:)

jimmienorthern1, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

things to be added in windows 10

Delta6326, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

things to be added in windows 10

1. things to be added in windows 10 - Similar Threads - things added

2. i want this thing out of my sight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want this thing out of my sight: there's this goofy caps lock icon whenever i type.i don't like it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-this-thing-out-of-my-sight/7afe260a-5a83-477f-8e98-2018dfa67fa2
  3. i want this thing out of my sight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want this thing out of my sight: there's this goofy caps lock icon whenever i type.i don't like it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-this-thing-out-of-my-sight/7afe260a-5a83-477f-8e98-2018dfa67fa2
  4. This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mqee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qwouox/this_gif_powered_by_tenor_feature_is_the_most/
  5. Things don't get added to the Desktop folder in C drive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Things don't get added to the Desktop folder in C drive.: Hello! I just installed Windows 10 Home to my new SSD drive. The problem I encounter is that when programs install and their icons are automatically added to the desktop they are absent in the C:/Users/<My name>/Desktop folder. When I enter program's location, create a...
  6. How do I stop windows from adding things to my system I never asked for or want???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I stop windows from adding things to my system I never asked for or want???: I have taking lots of steps in the group policy editors gpeditmsc and taken other such measures to make sure my system functions exactly the way I want it to. I paid a fair amount of money for my system, its configuration; and it is and should always remain within my...
  7. Storage Taken for no reason, I added every thing i saw in my C drive and got around 84 GB....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Storage Taken for no reason, I added every thing i saw in my C drive and got around 84 GB....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ripe-Things [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcz0p2/storage_taken_for_no_reason_i_added_every_thing_i/
  8. Is TaggedFrog thebest thing for adding tags to files in File Explorer?

Is TaggedFrog thebest thing for adding tags to files in File Explorer?: File Explorer's built-in feature to adding tags to files doesn't support many file formats, and I mainly want to add them to PDFs and TXTs. Can you also tell me what you like about it and what you don't? 123408
  9. Is TaggedFrog the best thing for adding tags to files in File Explor?

Is TaggedFrog the best thing for adding tags to files in File Explor?: File Explorer's built-in feature to adding tags to files doesn't support many file formats, and I mainly want to add them to PDFs and TXTs. 123408
  10. Things you would like to see improved or added to Win10...

in Windows 10 Support
    Things you would like to see improved or added to Win10...: I was just thinking of a few things I would love to see improved in the upcoming versions of Win10.. 1. An upgrade to Explorer.. it's old in the tooth and having dual panels would be nice. 2. A version of Note Pad for programmers. Yes,, you can get Notepad++ but MS can...