Windows 10: Things to do before installing or upgrading to Windows 11

Discus and support Things to do before installing or upgrading to Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows 11 is the most recent release from Microsoft. It has some great new features. The upgrade is free of cost and eligible users can get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 17, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Things to do before installing or upgrading to Windows 11

Things to do before installing or upgrading to Windows 11 Things-to-do-before-installing-or-upgrading-to-Windows-11.png
    Windows 11 is the most recent release from Microsoft. It has some great new features. The upgrade is free of cost and eligible users can get it on their PC from official sources now. Before you install or upgrade to Windows 11, there are some factors you need to take care of. To get you […]

This article Things to do before installing or upgrading to Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 17, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Things to do before installing or upgrading to Windows 11

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Things to do before installing or upgrading to Windows 11

1. Things to do before installing or upgrading to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Things before installing

2. Questions before upgrading to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions before upgrading to Windows 11.: Good morning,I'm considering upgrading to Windows 11, but I had a few clarifying questions first:- Is Microsoft still following the horrible business practice of putting ads into the operating system?- Is Microsoft still following the horrible business practice of forcing...
  3. Creating installation media. Before or after Windows 11 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating installation media. Before or after Windows 11 upgrade?: I just got two computers with windows 10 home. They are not in s mode. They were preloaded with windows 10 home. I have not made recovery installation media as of yet in either machine as I just now got them set up. My question is Do I make recovery media for windows 10...
  4. Creating installation media. Before or after Windows 11 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating installation media. Before or after Windows 11 upgrade?: I just got two computers with windows 10 home. They are not in s mode. They were preloaded with windows 10 home. I have not made recovery installation media as of yet in either machine as I just now got them set up. My question is Do I make recovery media for windows 10...
  5. Creating installation media. Before or after Windows 11 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows broken? Last things to do before reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows broken? Last things to do before reinstalling Windows: Hello,I can't access the Windows Menu. When I try to open the Windows-Menu in any way, nothing happens.The same goes for the Windows settings. I tried to get to them through the symbols on the right side of the Taskbar, or through the Taskbar-settings, but nothing.When trying...
  7. Windows broken? Last things to do before reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows broken? Last things to do before reinstalling Windows: Hello,I can't access the Windows Menu. When I try to open the Windows-Menu in any way, nothing happens.The same goes for the Windows settings. I tried to get to them through the symbols on the right side of the Taskbar, or through the Taskbar-settings, but nothing.When trying...
  8. Windows broken? Last things to do before reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. 11 things to do after installing or upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    11 things to do after installing or upgrading to Windows 11: [ATTACH]Here is a guide on things to do for those who have just installed or upgraded to Windows 11. Windows 11 is available for generic users provided that their PC meets the minimum requirement to run Windows 11. If you haven’t still upgraded to Windows 11, you can try...
  10. Things to do before upgrading to Windows 10 VERSION 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Things to do before upgrading to Windows 10 VERSION 2020: This "old timer" is a bit confused, so please bear with me. I have looked all over the web for things to do before upgrading my computer from Windows 10 HOME VERSION 1909 to the "New" Version 2020. Installed on 21/01/2020 to OS Build 18363.1016. I have been unable to...