Windows 10: Things to do in windows?

Discus and support Things to do in windows? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just bought my first laptop like "first" windows(10) based thing so any new tips Would be welcome. submitted by /u/santoredit [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/santoredit, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Things to do in windows?

So I just bought my first laptop like "first" windows(10) based thing so any new tips Would be welcome.

submitted by /u/santoredit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/santoredit, Nov 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 9, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Things to do in windows?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Things to do in windows?

1. Things to do in windows? - Similar Threads - Things

2. I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't do a lot of thing on my windows: Can any microsoft agent help me please. I am having a problem in which many things I try to do get refused for example when deleting an app a pop up showed and said" Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device " and I had the options of yes and no but now I...
  3. I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't do a lot of thing on my windows: Can any microsoft agent help me please. I am having a problem in which many things I try to do get refused for example when deleting an app a pop up showed and said" Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device " and I had the options of yes and no but now I...
  4. I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048
  6. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048
  7. Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....: Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-type-some-websites-the-typing-thing/4300090b-3fe6-428d-aaa0-805a75df657e
  8. Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....

Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....: Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-type-some-websites-the-typing-thing/4300090b-3fe6-428d-aaa0-805a75df657e
  9. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...: Everytime I try to play games it runs this thing called VBC for short and it makes my pc, or games very slow, I usually lag up to a minute or crash. It takes 70% - to 85% or more of my cpu on task manager. Ive looked at past questions and I saw one and I tried everything but...
  10. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...: Everytime I try to play games it runs this thing called VBC for short and it makes my pc, or games very slow, I usually lag up to a minute or crash. It takes 70% - to 85% or more of my cpu on task manager. Ive looked at past questions and I saw one and I tried everything but...