Windows 10: Think I deleted Windows from my laptop

Discus and support Think I deleted Windows from my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was trying to upload photos from my phone to google photos and got some screen that showed I was running 2 windows on my laptop. I clicked delete on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SabraBreslin, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Think I deleted Windows from my laptop

I was trying to upload photos from my phone to google photos and got some screen that showed I was running 2 windows on my laptop. I clicked delete on one, and now my blue window in lower left corner won't respond or open. I can't log off, restart, open settings, etc..

I think I had upgraded to Windows 10, but not positive.

Thanks for help.

:)

SabraBreslin, Feb 16, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Feb 16, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Think I deleted Windows from my laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Think I deleted Windows from my laptop

1. Think I deleted Windows from my laptop - Similar Threads - deleted laptop

2. I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It...: I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It starts up to no avail. I Googled an tried what was said, nothing. Thank you....
  3. I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It...: I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It starts up to no avail. I Googled an tried what was said, nothing. Thank you....
  4. How can I delete Onedrive from my new laptop and have all my folders look like they did on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete Onedrive from my new laptop and have all my folders look like they did on...: Hi,I bought a new laptop and following the advice of a friend, used OneDrive to transfer my data from the old laptop to this one.But now, I would like to stop using OneDrive and go back to the old system of having my folders offline and only taking backup when I want.I have...
  5. How can I delete Onedrive from my new laptop and have all my folders look like they did on...

How can I delete Onedrive from my new laptop and have all my folders look like they did on...: Hi,I bought a new laptop and following the advice of a friend, used OneDrive to transfer my data from the old laptop to this one.But now, I would like to stop using OneDrive and go back to the old system of having my folders offline and only taking backup when I want.I have...
  6. is it safe to delete dotnet from my laptop? win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it safe to delete dotnet from my laptop? win 11: im trying to free up my storage space for good but i wanted to ask this if dotnet is safe to deleteIf not then i wont delete iti cant tell it if that file is part of windows service script to make windows work...
  7. is it safe to delete dotnet from my laptop? win 11

is it safe to delete dotnet from my laptop? win 11: im trying to free up my storage space for good but i wanted to ask this if dotnet is safe to deleteIf not then i wont delete iti cant tell it if that file is part of windows service script to make windows work...
  8. RE: HP Stream Laptop w/ Windows 10 S- I believe that I deleted my entire operating system...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE: HP Stream Laptop w/ Windows 10 S- I believe that I deleted my entire operating system...: I believe that I deleted my entire operating system on this laptop. Stating no storage when I ran the UEFI Diagnostic. Any ideas or help * Changed to a question* Original title: RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S...
  9. Hi I got my HP laptop yesterday 22nd January 2024 so I'd like to know will it delete...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I got my HP laptop yesterday 22nd January 2024 so I'd like to know will it delete...: Hi I got my HP laptop yesterday 22nd January 2024 so I'd like to know will it delete everything on my PC? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-got-my-hp-laptop-yesterday-22nd-january-2024/96de76de-63bd-4504-aed5-c4d53e54810a
  10. Hi I got my HP laptop yesterday 22nd January 2024 so I'd like to know will it delete...

Hi I got my HP laptop yesterday 22nd January 2024 so I'd like to know will it delete...: Hi I got my HP laptop yesterday 22nd January 2024 so I'd like to know will it delete everything on my PC? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-got-my-hp-laptop-yesterday-22nd-january-2024/96de76de-63bd-4504-aed5-c4d53e54810a