Windows 10: Think I've been Hacked ?

Discus and support Think I've been Hacked ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer keeps shutting down. I cannot use my Netflixs or Dell SupportAssist. Blue screen with message saying there is a problem with your PC and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PabloAustralia, May 3, 2020.

1. Think I've been Hacked ?

My computer keeps shutting down. I cannot use my Netflixs or Dell SupportAssist. Blue screen with message saying there is a problem with your PC and it is required to restart. Stop Code: BAD POOL CALLER. What should I do to rectify. I have already factory reset my computer and it just keeps happening.

:)

PabloAustralia, May 3, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 3, 2020
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Think I've been Hacked ? [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. R.Mike Win User

Think I've been Hacked ?

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Think I've been Hacked ?

1. Think I've been Hacked ? - Similar Threads - I've been Hacked

2. I think I've been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I've been hacked: I had an alert pop up and was asked to call 855-451-2951. I was connected with Microsoft but I want to verify that it was actually microsoft and not a hack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-ive-been-hacked/5a7234e1-b771-42d6-a19f-e8125183ef3c
  3. I think I've been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I've been hacked: I had an alert pop up and was asked to call 855-451-2951. I was connected with Microsoft but I want to verify that it was actually microsoft and not a hack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-ive-been-hacked/5a7234e1-b771-42d6-a19f-e8125183ef3c
  4. I think I've been hacked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to contact a tech for help, I think I've been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact a tech for help, I think I've been hacked: I need to speak to a security tech because I think I was hacked. Microsoft lock my computer up 9/14/23 said to call & I did & I now believe the tech I've been dealing with scammed me....
  6. How to contact a tech for help, I think I've been hacked

How to contact a tech for help, I think I've been hacked: I need to speak to a security tech because I think I was hacked. Microsoft lock my computer up 9/14/23 said to call & I did & I now believe the tech I've been dealing with scammed me....
  7. I've been hacked and badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  8. I've been hacked and badly

I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  9. Think I’ve been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Think I’ve been hacked: I was playing Rust a steam game when it crashed and this popped up I took a video when it happened and shut my pc all the way down what is this? I just did a stinger scan 2 days ago and haven’t downloaded anything since January. Here’s a pic of the icon displayed all over my...
  10. I've been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've been hacked: I had to make a new email cause someone hacked my old one please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-hacked/ad574826-96dd-4117-9e51-094f8b7a8c62