Windows 10: Think I’ve been hacked

Discus and support Think I’ve been hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was playing Rust a steam game when it crashed and this popped up I took a video when it happened and shut my pc all the way down what is this? I just... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MariannaBifulco, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Think I’ve been hacked

I was playing Rust a steam game when it crashed and this popped up I took a video when it happened and shut my pc all the way down what is this? I just did a stinger scan 2 days ago and haven’t downloaded anything since January. Here’s a pic of the icon displayed all over my screen.

:)

MariannaBifulco, Jun 14, 2021
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 14, 2021
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Think I’ve been hacked [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. lacrumb Win User

Think I’ve been hacked

Think I've been Hacked ?

If you think you have been hacked run Windows Security and Malwarebytes.

lacrumb, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Think I’ve been hacked

1. Think I’ve been hacked - Similar Threads - I’ve been hacked

2. I think I've been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I've been hacked: I had an alert pop up and was asked to call 855-451-2951. I was connected with Microsoft but I want to verify that it was actually microsoft and not a hack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-ive-been-hacked/5a7234e1-b771-42d6-a19f-e8125183ef3c
  3. I think I've been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I've been hacked: I had an alert pop up and was asked to call 855-451-2951. I was connected with Microsoft but I want to verify that it was actually microsoft and not a hack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-ive-been-hacked/5a7234e1-b771-42d6-a19f-e8125183ef3c
  4. I think I've been hacked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help: Ok this started 3 days ago , when I woke up to 200$ worth of in game currency charges to my account and multiple google emails saying that I’ve been signed out due to suspicious app on my windows device , immediately I change the password and dispute those charges I’ve gotten...
  6. I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help: Ok this started 3 days ago , when I woke up to 200$ worth of in game currency charges to my account and multiple google emails saying that I’ve been signed out due to suspicious app on my windows device , immediately I change the password and dispute those charges I’ve gotten...
  7. I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Think I've been Hacked ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Think I've been Hacked ?: My computer keeps shutting down. I cannot use my Netflixs or Dell SupportAssist. Blue screen with message saying there is a problem with your PC and it is required to restart. Stop Code: BAD POOL CALLER. What should I do to rectify. I have already factory reset my computer...
  9. I think , I have been Hacked

I think , I have been Hacked: Split from this thread. Microsoft is telling me that my PC is hacked and in danger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/i-think-i-have-been-hacked/0aacc809-950d-4f11-96b6-8019e5983def
  10. In Progress I think my laptop has been hacked

In Progress I think my laptop has been hacked: I was checking emails, and I didnt clicked any link,neither I installed any add-on, I suddenly got alert to restart the pc to disable user accounts and it get restart automatically. When it starts,after login screen its displaying this. [img] I have re-installed...