Windows 10: think on montor is hard to see

Discus and support think on montor is hard to see in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the text need to be larger and darker what van I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John McClung 2, Jan 11, 2019.

1. think on montor is hard to see

the text need to be larger and darker what van I do

:)

John McClung 2, Jan 11, 2019
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • think on montor is hard to see [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue think on montor is hard to see :p

cadaveca, Jan 11, 2019
  4. think on montor is hard to see

[FS]   Intel QuadCore Q6600 2.4gigs+ Heatsink

You will have a very hard time selling this CPU without listing the VID and Stepping. Good Luck.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

think on montor is hard to see

1. think on montor is hard to see - Similar Threads - montor hard

2. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  3. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  4. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Allow Cursor to only go to top Monitor from Center Montor on a Multimonitor setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allow Cursor to only go to top Monitor from Center Montor on a Multimonitor setup.: I have four monitors 3 2k Monitors span across my desk and 1 4k Ultrawide above my center monitor.The problem is, when moving my mouse around on Monitors 3/4 I don't really expect them to go to monitor 2. Turning off "Ease Cursor Movement, seems to help, because then my mouse...
  6. Allow Cursor to only go to top Monitor from Center Montor on a Multimonitor setup.

Allow Cursor to only go to top Monitor from Center Montor on a Multimonitor setup.: I have four monitors 3 2k Monitors span across my desk and 1 4k Ultrawide above my center monitor.The problem is, when moving my mouse around on Monitors 3/4 I don't really expect them to go to monitor 2. Turning off "Ease Cursor Movement, seems to help, because then my mouse...
  7. Tile not staying locked on multiple montors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tile not staying locked on multiple montors: Hi everyone,Running a 3 monitor setup with an LG nanocel8 48" in the middle and 2 dell 2219's on either side. Windows 10 pro, ryzen 5800x,32gb ram, gtx1070, 1tb nvme. All drivers are up to date including windows.So I have a strange issue that recently started. Whenever I have...
  8. Dual Montor Questions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Montor Questions: have my windows 10 pc hooked up to a 1080p display (displayport out) and a 4k hdr tv (hdmi out). 1. in display settings the 1080p display shows as display #2 (even tho it's marked as "make this my main display), would like it to show as display #1, how do i make this happen?...
  9. Dual Montor Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Montor Questions: have my windows 10 pc hooked up to a 1080p display (displayport out) and a 4k hdr tv (hdmi out). 1. in display settings the 1080p display shows as display #2 (even tho it's marked as "make this my main display), would like it to show as display #1, how do i make this happen?...
  10. onedrive folder montoring

onedrive folder montoring: onedive needs to be changed back to having the ability to specify your own folders and places it looks at for uploding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-folder-montoring/164c4d56-3f1e-4f16-8c47-0fcd875e2643