Windows 10: think on montor is hard to see

Discus and support think on montor is hard to see in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the text need to be larger and darker what van I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John McClung 2, Jan 11, 2019.

1. think on montor is hard to see

the text need to be larger and darker what van I do

:)

John McClung 2, Jan 11, 2019
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • think on montor is hard to see [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue think on montor is hard to see :p

cadaveca, Jan 11, 2019
  4. think on montor is hard to see

[FS]   Intel QuadCore Q6600 2.4gigs+ Heatsink

You will have a very hard time selling this CPU without listing the VID and Stepping. Good Luck.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

think on montor is hard to see

1. think on montor is hard to see - Similar Threads - montor hard

2. Windows Quick Search unable to detect files on new primary hard drive, only secondary

in Cortana
    Windows Quick Search unable to detect files on new primary hard drive, only secondary: Hello, I have recently installed a new SSD on my Windows 10 Home PC and have ran into an issue with the Quick Search option. The main problem is that the Quick Search only detects files which are located in my old hard drive which used to be the primary OS drive before I...
  3. Hard Drive Appears to be Partitioned after Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard Drive Appears to be Partitioned after Windows update: I have a 1TB hard drive. There is a C Drive with 118GB of space and a D Drive with 918 GB of space. the C Drive is almost full and the D drive is empty. Any idea how I can get the D drive to be used?...
  4. Laptop stuck at 100 percent while installing Windows after hard reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck at 100 percent while installing Windows after hard reset.: So I found this Nextbook flexx 11a lapyop I did not no the password for so I gave it factory reset, It has been installing windows 10 for a while, I ended up restarting the installation and it has been at 100 percent and rebooting for a while now. Help!...
  5. My hard drive light continuously flashes as if it's searching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My hard drive light continuously flashes as if it's searching: hard drive light flashes continuously like it's searching for something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hard-drive-light-continuously-flashes-as-if-its/d83d46e1-1b46-48e4-9952-49825b7689d1
  6. Windows 10 1903 Corrupts Hard Drive (after reinstallation)

Windows 10 1903 Corrupts Hard Drive (after reinstallation): Hi all, Recently, I bought a 1TB NVMe SSD to accompany my 240GB SATA SSD and 3TB SATA Hard Drive. I decided to reinstall Windows on the new SSD and the installation went alright except I can no longer access my 3TB Hard Drive properly. It still functions correctly (as I...
  7. External hard drive opens in File explorer every time laptop wakes or starts (windows 10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    External hard drive opens in File explorer every time laptop wakes or starts (windows 10): I went through all the checks described in the thread below and still can not fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-wake-up-my-computer-from-sleep-a-file/abf27517-2d85-46a7-a763-f9761c1e3ead...
  8. Hard Disk Can't Open REFS Bitlocker

Hard Disk Can't Open REFS Bitlocker: Hello,My hard drive won't open Tips “The volume repair was not successful” and Unable to decrypt . click Turn off BitLocker Tips The device is not ready Please help me Thank you! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Moving Windows 10 Pro (upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store) activation to new hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving Windows 10 Pro (upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store) activation to new hard drive: I purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade in April from the Microsoft Store. I have replaced the hard drive which was built using the Create Installation Media tool. The new hard drive was successfully installed but is running Windows 10 Home. How do I transfer my Pro license to...
  10. onedrive folder montoring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive folder montoring: onedive needs to be changed back to having the ability to specify your own folders and places it looks at for uploding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-folder-montoring/164c4d56-3f1e-4f16-8c47-0fcd875e2643