Windows 10: think on montor is hard to see

Discus and support think on montor is hard to see in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the text need to be larger and darker what van I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John McClung 2, Jan 11, 2019.

1. think on montor is hard to see

the text need to be larger and darker what van I do

:)

John McClung 2, Jan 11, 2019
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • think on montor is hard to see [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue think on montor is hard to see :p

cadaveca, Jan 11, 2019
  4. think on montor is hard to see

[FS]   Intel QuadCore Q6600 2.4gigs+ Heatsink

You will have a very hard time selling this CPU without listing the VID and Stepping. Good Luck.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

think on montor is hard to see

1. think on montor is hard to see - Similar Threads - montor hard

2. Windows 10 locked my external hard drive with Bitlocker protection without permission. Help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 locked my external hard drive with Bitlocker protection without permission. Help!: Greetings, Here's the story: I plugged my hard drive into my Asus Transformer to transfer some video files. I then safely removed the drive and plugged it into my Blu-Ray player to watch the videos on my TV, as I often do. But this time my Blu-Ray player gave me an error...
  3. hard disk problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hard disk problem: I have inherited a laptop with windows 10 home 64-bit 2.00GB RAM. HD SansDisk 1TB. When I tried Windows Update an error message told me needed more space to be able to install updates. Opened Disk Management and I can see three volumes on it for the HD with plenty of space...
  4. Best way to wipe hard drive on laptop running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Best way to wipe hard drive on laptop running Windows 10: I got a new computer back in December and everything is running smoothly, so I am ready to wipe my old laptop. I’m wanting to trade it in to Best Buy, but I want to make sure I erase it properly. Is there anything extra I have to do or is going through the Backup and Recovery...
  5. “Scanning and repairing hard drive D: “ is stuck at 0%. Will doing this fix things ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    “Scanning and repairing hard drive D: “ is stuck at 0%. Will doing this fix things ?: If i change the hard drive that i have now with a new one , would it be considered to be fixed now ? Because my laptop is very slow at the moment and i could really make a good use of an SSD now(i have an hdd) .But does that solve the problem altogether ? I realize there...
  6. Virtual drive on Hard Disk disappears after rebooting…….

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual drive on Hard Disk disappears after rebooting…….: …even after doing “Attach VHD” in Disk Management (before rebooting). After rebooting, each time I have to repeat to process of “Attach VHD” to see the drive in Explorer. And also, when I see it, I can see it only under “This PC” in the Explorer and not in the folder I placed...
  7. Issue reinstalling a '1 User/1 Install Office Home & Student' after hard drive crashed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issue reinstalling a '1 User/1 Install Office Home & Student' after hard drive crashed: Hello I purchased the 2016 Home & Office suite back in 2016 - I still have the product key. I installed onto my HP Pavilion laptop however the hard drive crashed during xmas and HP have installed a new hard drive. I'm having issues trying to reinstall my office suite...
  8. Installing a new hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing a new hard drive: I have a hard drive failure, I have installed a new 1t hard drive and need to reinstall my OS. The computer did not come with install disks. it is a Toshiba C50 series How is this accomplished?...
  9. Regarding Hard Disc Drive Partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regarding Hard Disc Drive Partition: Hi Team, I just bought this Lenovo 330 i3 7th Gen laptop, which comes with pre-installed genuine windows 10 and doesn't come with a DVD Drive. so when I opened the laptop and chose all the languages and things I saw that in my "This PC" option there was already a "C drive"...
  10. onedrive folder montoring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive folder montoring: onedive needs to be changed back to having the ability to specify your own folders and places it looks at for uploding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-folder-montoring/164c4d56-3f1e-4f16-8c47-0fcd875e2643