Windows 10: think on montor is hard to see

Discus and support think on montor is hard to see in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the text need to be larger and darker what van I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John McClung 2, Jan 11, 2019.

1. think on montor is hard to see

the text need to be larger and darker what van I do

:)

John McClung 2, Jan 11, 2019
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • think on montor is hard to see [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue think on montor is hard to see :p

cadaveca, Jan 11, 2019
  4. think on montor is hard to see

[FS]   Intel QuadCore Q6600 2.4gigs+ Heatsink

You will have a very hard time selling this CPU without listing the VID and Stepping. Good Luck.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

think on montor is hard to see

1. think on montor is hard to see - Similar Threads - montor hard

2. Is there a free program to wipe a PC hard drive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a free program to wipe a PC hard drive?: Is there a free program to wipe a PC hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-free-program-to-wipe-a-pc-hard-drive/535f7a51-c8af-48a6-a82b-2b9aeb054170
  3. Hard disk missing after windows update completed in background

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard disk missing after windows update completed in background: There is a problem that has happened two times in a month, until now. Same thing every time. I was playing a game and suddenly it closes itself, without me pressing any command. Right after it is closed I try to open Total Commander, but I can't, the shortcut doesn't work. I...
  4. Lost external hard drive during windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost external hard drive during windows 10 update: I have just recently had to get a new laptop because the motherboard in my previous laptop died unexpectedly. I was able to connect to my old hard drive until there was an issue with my Windows 10. I had a Microsoft agent check my system and he determined that i need to to...
  5. Brand new hard drive, unable to boot off of USB drive.

Brand new hard drive, unable to boot off of USB drive.: Built a new computer with a WD SSD and tried to install/boot windows. I am now stuck in the boot cycle. I am using a brand new Windows boot USB purchased from Best Buy yesterday afternoon. The below error message is what I keep getting no matter what options I choose and the...
  6. Windows 7 machine died, so I put the hard drive in an enclosure, but it won't let me access...

Windows 7 machine died, so I put the hard drive in an enclosure, but it won't let me access...: My windows 7 laptop died today, so I decided to put the hard drive into an enclosure and connected it to a windows 10 laptop. What I was hoping to do to is to use the windows 7 hard drive and its OS as a standalone OS on top of the windows 10. I recall being able to do...
  7. I am having great difficulty installing an External USB 3.0, 5 Terabyte Hard Disk Drive?!...

I am having great difficulty installing an External USB 3.0, 5 Terabyte Hard Disk Drive?!...: I am having great difficulty installing External USB 3.0, 5 TB HDD?! Continually receive this error report: "Event 100 Client Licensing?! ****? Can anyone shed any light on this for me...Please?!...
  8. Sony Viao hard drive useage stays at 100 % with no aps running --

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sony Viao hard drive useage stays at 100 % with no aps running --: Sony Viao hard drive use stays at 100 % with no aps running -- 950 GB -- 290 GB free -- diskck --OK did clean install Windows 10 -- Installed only one program -- Lightroom 6.0 -- no change -- need help -- thank you -- Dale --...
  9. Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder: Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder My onedrive folder is synced on my hard drive. I can delete folders & files from the web but the files are neither automatically deleted--synchronized--with my hard drive nor can I manually delete them from the...
  10. onedrive folder montoring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive folder montoring: onedive needs to be changed back to having the ability to specify your own folders and places it looks at for uploding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-folder-montoring/164c4d56-3f1e-4f16-8c47-0fcd875e2643