Windows 10: Thinking of buying new hdd but am unsure

Discus and support Thinking of buying new hdd but am unsure in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm thinking of buying a new hard drive as I'm really running low on space. I want a 4tb or 6tb. I need a hard drive for saving music/videos and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TechSeven, Apr 6, 2019.

1. TechSeven Win User

Thinking of buying new hdd but am unsure

I'm thinking of buying a new hard drive as I'm really running low on space. I want a 4tb or 6tb.

I need a hard drive for saving music/videos and gaming. I want to store games and play them off the hard drive I choose to buy next.

I already have a seagate desktop 4tb external hard drive and is now full.

Few questions im unsure of are...

1. Internal desktop hdd or external desktop hdd?

2. Should I go with a similar seagate external desktop hard drive? Maybe 4tb or 6tb im thinking of.

3. Or should I go with an internal desktop hard drive... I prefer Seagate brand as I've never had any issues with them. But I'm unsure which colour to go for when storing videos games and music. I also want to run games from this new hard drive too.

Which internal would it be for gaming videos and music? Green? 7200rpm I believe.

And I'm running Windows 7 64bit right now.

I want a 4tb or 6tb hdd.

:)

TechSeven, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Thinking of buying a C6...

thanks for the suggestions guys. now i'm thinking of buying another phone, not the C6:smileyhappy:. thanks again.

phonehacker, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Johankaan Win User

unlock hdd

Johankaan, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Thinking of buying new hdd but am unsure - Similar Threads - Thinking buying hdd

2. I am locked in a temporary account, and I am unsure of how to escape it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked in a temporary account, and I am unsure of how to escape it.: After installing the latest windows 11 update I was prompted with the "sign in error occurred to fix this sign out and sign back in again" after I did this, I found that none of my data still was on the desktop until, after further searching and many restarts I found that all...
  3. I am locked in a temporary account, and I am unsure of how to escape it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am locked in a temporary account, and I am unsure of how to escape it.: After installing the latest windows 11 update I was prompted with the "sign in error occurred to fix this sign out and sign back in again" after I did this, I found that none of my data still was on the desktop until, after further searching and many restarts I found that all...
  4. Thinking of buying a windows key off of gvgmall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thinking of buying a windows key off of gvgmall: This website says it sells windows 10 pro keys (oem) for under 20 dollars and I was thinking of purchasing one but it seems too good to be true. submitted by /u/Hovoe [link] [comments]...
  5. To buy a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To buy a new PC: Ok so i need to build a Pc with good, fine settings like 4/8GB ram, 3.0 ghz processor and everything . Can somebody suggest me components???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-buy-a-new-pc/93cf2b3e-64cd-445d-b218-e8a58439c439
  6. Thinking of buying new hdd but am unsure

in Windows 10 Support
    Thinking of buying new hdd but am unsure: I'm thinking of buying a new hard drive as I'm really running low on space. I want a 4tb or 6tb. I need a hard drive for saving music/videos and gaming. I want to store games and play them off the hard drive I choose to buy next. I already have a seagate desktop 4tb...
  7. Thinking to buy new processor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thinking to buy new processor: Hello, I don't know much about processors and I wanna know, how to find processor that will fit and work on my PC. Thanks. 3084
  8. Buying a new PC

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Buying a new PC: I will be purchasing a new PC next month. I use Todo Backup to create a system backup. Can I use the backup on a new SSD or would it be wise to do a clean install of Windows 10? I will uninstall the sound card driver and any other drivers that are obsolete because the new PC...
  9. New buy

in Windows 10 Support
    New buy: Hi Guys, I was hoping some of u could help me out in picking a desktop that will still be good in 3 to 4 yrs and I will be able to upgrade it at that point as well. I am looking to spend around $500 on it. I am not a gamer nor do i do any editing on videos. I would like to...
  10. buying a new laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    buying a new laptop: Hi Guys My son needs a new laptop as his HP with Vista has packed up, and as you know, the vast choice on offer can be bewildering. If I describe his minimum needs, maybe you can advise. cd-rom drive 1 or 2 usb ports long battery life cheapest price as he is...