Windows 10: Thinking of selling my HP 550-153w Desktop

Discus and support Thinking of selling my HP 550-153w Desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Should I sell or hold off on selling my HP 55-153w desktop computer? It's great for anyone looking into doing photography. I am just ready to upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Thinking of selling my HP 550-153w Desktop

Should I sell or hold off on selling my HP 55-153w desktop computer? It's great for anyone looking into doing photography. I am just ready to upgrade in the near future. How much should I sell it for? It has 2 drives in it - One 1 TB HDD for storage and one 500 GB SSD for the Windows OS. Also the RAM has been upgraded from 6 GB to 16 GB.

:)

Jesse Williams, Jun 30, 2021

2. Reconnect Your Drive - HP Pavilion 550-153w

@Pejole2165, they both are showing up. Yes I have an external drive but it hasn't recently been connected though.

Thinking of selling my HP 550-153w Desktop [​IMG]

3. Reconnect Your Drive - HP Pavilion 550-153w

This has happened after the upgrade to Windows 10 Version 2004. This computer has a HDD that stores the files and an SSD that stores the Windows Operating System files. I am worried that one of those drives have been messed up during the Windows 10 software update. A screenshot has been attached for further help.

Windows 10 Version 2004

4. Thinking of selling my HP 550-153w Desktop

Reconnect Your Drive - HP Pavilion 550-153w

@Berton, I don't know how it happened as I have not touched the drives at all. I have left it alone. @Porthos helped me set up with the dual drive.

- - - Updated - - -

It's still showing up! Below is the attachment. I really need this fixed.

Thema:

Thinking of selling my HP 550-153w Desktop

1. Thinking of selling my HP 550-153w Desktop - Similar Threads - Thinking selling 550

2. HP desktop thinks its an Acer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP desktop thinks its an Acer.: Hello, a few days ago I had to download an alternate version of Windows from my Acer laptop to fix my HP desktop, but now it thinks it is an Acer, and I cannot use Windows Security. Is there any way to revert my desktop back to an original HP device?I've already tried to...
  3. HP desktop thinks its an Acer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP desktop thinks its an Acer.: Hello, a few days ago I had to download an alternate version of Windows from my Acer laptop to fix my HP desktop, but now it thinks it is an Acer, and I cannot use Windows Security. Is there any way to revert my desktop back to an original HP device?I've already tried to...
  4. HP desktop thinks its an Acer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Tips for selling Desktop computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tips for selling Desktop computer: Hi everyone,I am looking to sell my PC which I have had for 4 years. Just out of curiosity, if I hard reset deleting everything will I lose my games? I own about 20 games on steam and I have the option to download them to an external hard drive which while take a while....
  6. Tips for selling Desktop computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tips for selling Desktop computer: Hi everyone,I am looking to sell my PC which I have had for 4 years. Just out of curiosity, if I hard reset deleting everything will I lose my games? I own about 20 games on steam and I have the option to download them to an external hard drive which while take a while....
  7. I'm selling a desktop and resetting it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm selling a desktop and resetting it: I have a PC that I am resetting to sell to someone. When I reset it, do I need to use my Microsoft email and password to install windows or can I create a new account and keep the same 64bit OS on the computer? Or, if I sign in, will that jeopardize me in anyways to have...
  8. Reconnect Your Drive - HP Pavilion 550-153w

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Reconnect Your Drive - HP Pavilion 550-153w: This has happened after the upgrade to Windows 10 Version 2004. This computer has a HDD that stores the files and an SSD that stores the Windows Operating System files. I am worried that one of those drives have been messed up during the Windows 10 software update. A...
  9. Reconnect Your Drive - HP Pavilion 550-153w

in Windows 10 Support
    Reconnect Your Drive - HP Pavilion 550-153w: This has happened after the upgrade to Windows 10 Version 2004. This computer has a HDD that stores the files and an SSD that stores the Windows Operating System files. I am worried that one of those drives have been messed up during the Windows 10 software update. A...
  10. Need to wipe & reinstall Windows 10 on an HP desktop before selling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to wipe & reinstall Windows 10 on an HP desktop before selling: The HP Pavilion desktop originally came with Windows 7 and I still have the product key on the sticker. We did the free upgrade to Windows 10. I plan on using DBAN to completely wipe it before reinstalling Windows 10 so I can sell it to a stranger. How would I go about...