Windows 10: Thinkpad E480 Micro SD card reader Re: NEWBIE!

Discus and support Thinkpad E480 Micro SD card reader Re: NEWBIE! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have never had a card reader before much less a "micro" one. In fact and someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe they have fallen out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by phaedruspress, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Thinkpad E480 Micro SD card reader Re: NEWBIE!

So I have never had a card reader before much less a "micro" one. In fact and someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe they have fallen out of favor recently.
    So I am looking for suggestions to experiment with it and would appreciate some highly recommended choices.
    I suppose not unlike all external storage options read/ write is of the utmost importance as well as build quality.
    Can anyone point me to real world reliable experience with some models to look at. 128GB - 256GB should suffice. Thanks.

:)

phaedruspress, Nov 29, 2018
  2. dorsetknob, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    Transferring data from laptop to micro sd card

Hi,

To help you in transferring the files from your PC to your SD card, follow the steps below:

• Connect the micro SD card reader to your computer.
    • Plug the micro SD card into the card reader.
    • Open the folder that contains files you want to transfer to the SD card.
    • Select the files, press and hold "Ctrl" and then, click the files that you want to transfer. Or press "Ctrl + A" to select all the files in the folder.
    • Press "Ctrl + C" to copy the files.
    • Choose a drive on your SD card and open the folder where you want to store the files.
    • Press "Ctrl + V" to paste the files.
    • Wait until all files are transferred then, remove the micro SD card from the card reader.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Julie Ram, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Thinkpad E480 Micro SD card reader Re: NEWBIE!

micro SD card reader

where is the microSD card slot? I want to transfer files from this pc elsewhere I cannot find the sd card reader where I need to insert this adapter with micro sd inside.

ShelbySanders1, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Thinkpad E480 Micro SD card reader Re: NEWBIE!

1. Thinkpad E480 Micro SD card reader Re: NEWBIE! - Similar Threads - Thinkpad E480 Micro

2. micro sd card reader

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    micro sd card reader: ok i have a hp stream 11-y0xx and it has a micro sd card port on the side of it. well i recently re-installed windows 10 and my micro sd card reader isnt reading anything. i have tried diskpart, device manager, and both micro sd cards read in my phone but not in labtop....
  3. micro sd card reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micro sd card reader: ok i have a hp stream 11-y0xx and it has a micro sd card port on the side of it. well i recently re-installed windows 10 and my micro sd card reader isnt reading anything. i have tried diskpart, device manager, and both micro sd cards read in my phone but not in labtop....
  4. micro sd card reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. micro sd card

micro sd card: when i plug in my micro sd card via usb adapter, the notification sound happens. but when i go into 'my computer', it's just 'removable disk M', and can't be opened, saying please insert a disk. if i remove the micro sd card then that 'removable disk M' disappears altogether,...
  6. Micro sd card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Micro sd card: I bought a NUIFLASH 128gb micro card plus adapter. My laptop won't reconize the sd card. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro-sd-card/211f80ed-4190-4aa7-838a-5cc0978618ed
  7. Alcor micro SD card reader driver not installing

Alcor micro SD card reader driver not installing: I have hp touchsmart tm2 2102tu tablet pc. it has Alcor micro SD card reader, which windows 10 cannot detect. The driver available at hp website are for windows 7. While installing those I get error message from pc that an administrator is blocking installation. And nothing...
  8. micro sd cards

micro sd cards: so ive recently discovered a problem on my windows 10 machine that it doesnt correctly read large micro sd cards, but does correctly pick up smaller size ones. i also have a laptop that ive check, which correctly disaplys the large mirco sd card tho. itll be nice to know why...
  9. micro sd card

micro sd card: how can you play a video from the micro sd card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/micro-sd-card/6b3649a7-4998-4708-889e-17393ae74f39
  10. Micro SD card reader

Micro SD card reader: I recently downloaded all my pictures from my laptop to a Micro SDXC 128gb . When I open it 50% of my pictures say can not open . it is a jpg file. Any solutions how to get them all? I had them downloaded on a usb flashy drive then delete the flash drive re formated it. 100487