Windows 10: Thinkpad hung

Discus and support Thinkpad hung in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My two weeks old new think pad hung twice these two days during idle period. what should I do? thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Forrest_NC, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Thinkpad hung

My two weeks old new think pad hung twice these two days during idle period. what should I do? thank you.

:)

Forrest_NC, Jun 11, 2020

2. background (wallpaper) seems to be hung

I see on my background a picture from a series of pictures I wanted for a slide show. Went to Settings/Personalization/Backgrond and followed the steps once upon a time and I think it worked? Anyway, now the app appears to be hung and I don't know how to get it working. I've tried going through the settings and can change the background (behind the slideshow) color but nothing else. I found your forum and tried many of the ideas suggested to no avail. Can someone suggest how to get it working again?

hustlinghare, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Tony Kan Win User
    Updated to Windows 10 and Digitizer Pen stopped working on my Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 20CDCTO1WW

I suggest you either

• Go to Control Panel and disable and re-enable the Wacom HID device driver; or
    • re-install Windows 8.1. If you haven't deleted the restore files then this should be relatively straightforward.

The first worked when I had the same problem on my ThinkPad 10.

Tony Kan, Jun 13, 2020
  4. ChaphtTee Win User

Thinkpad hung

Windows 10 Pro Ed hung up

My Windows 10 hung up after patching!!!

Attempted to boot up Safe Mode unsuccessfully via the following steps:

• Ensure your PC is off.
    • Press the power button to turn on your PC, then hold the power button down until PC shuts down automatically (about 5 seconds) . Repeat this more than 2 times until you see the Preparing Automatic Repair (see below screenshot).
    Gratefully, can someone offers me assistance for getting my Windows 10 up and running??? Thanks

ChaphtTee, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Thinkpad hung

1. Thinkpad hung - Similar Threads - Thinkpad hung

2. Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11: Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11.how to update windows 11 for free. It's given or should forcely update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-thinkpad-t470-i5-6th-gen-support-windows-11/57705da2-3400-4c5c-9bf3-f6e534240547
  3. Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11: Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11.how to update windows 11 for free. It's given or should forcely update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-thinkpad-t470-i5-6th-gen-support-windows-11/57705da2-3400-4c5c-9bf3-f6e534240547
  4. Thinkpad wifi works on Linux, but not on Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thinkpad wifi works on Linux, but not on Windows: Hi, I just got a refurbished Thinkpad Yoga L13 Gen 4. It came with no os, so I installed linux on it, had 0 issues, but now that I want to try installing windows 10 or 11 normally, but whenever I get to the network screen, there are no networks I can connect to. So I tried...
  5. Thinkpad wifi works on Linux, but not on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thinkpad wifi works on Linux, but not on Windows: Hi, I just got a refurbished Thinkpad Yoga L13 Gen 4. It came with no os, so I installed linux on it, had 0 issues, but now that I want to try installing windows 10 or 11 normally, but whenever I get to the network screen, there are no networks I can connect to. So I tried...
  6. Thinkpad wifi works on Linux, but not on Windows

7. LENOVO THINKPAD ,bios says it is connected to wifi but windows says no wifi adapter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LENOVO THINKPAD ,bios says it is connected to wifi but windows says no wifi adapter...: lenovo thinkpad,bios says it is connected to wifi but windows does not recognise wifi and says no wifi adapter installed ,please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-bios-says-it-is-connected-to-wifi/bf05b264-bda1-49e5-9ced-667f6f4d09b8
  8. LENOVO THINKPAD ,bios says it is connected to wifi but windows says no wifi adapter...

LENOVO THINKPAD ,bios says it is connected to wifi but windows says no wifi adapter...: lenovo thinkpad,bios says it is connected to wifi but windows does not recognise wifi and says no wifi adapter installed ,please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-bios-says-it-is-connected-to-wifi/bf05b264-bda1-49e5-9ced-667f6f4d09b8
  9. LENOVO THINKPAD ,bios says it is connected to wifi but windows says no wifi adapter...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Can I configure Windows 11 to run on my Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga 2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I configure Windows 11 to run on my Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga 2?: The Windows 11 health checker says Windows 11 does not support my Thinkpad X1 Yoga 2. It says my Thinkpad satisfies all the requirements except for the CPU, which is an Intel Core i7 7600U. In general, Windows 11 supposedly supports Intel seventh generation CPUs, which the i7...