Windows 10: Thinkpad T495s Defender Trojan

Discus and support Thinkpad T495s Defender Trojan in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Anybody know what is issue, each time i turn turnon power to charge my laptop it prompt this message in defender. using Lenovo Thinkpad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hermandotworld, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Thinkpad T495s Defender Trojan

/u/hermandotworld, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Lenovo introduces latest Windows 10 T495, T495s and X395 ThinkPads

Source: Lenovo introduces latest Windows 10 ThinkPads | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Lenovo introduces latest Windows 10 T495, T495s and X395 ThinkPads

Source: Lenovo introduces latest Windows 10 ThinkPads | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 12, 2020
  4. MEGGG100 Win User

Thinkpad T495s Defender Trojan

Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Thinkpad T495s Defender Trojan

1. Thinkpad T495s Defender Trojan - Similar Threads - Thinkpad T495s Defender

2. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, today when I Full Scanned my PC using Windows Defender, it found 1 threat trojan it automatically got quarantined and later I had choice on the Windows Defender something like: learn more and there I had option to choose between removing it or returning it to pc, I...
  3. Windows defender Trojan Loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender Trojan Loop: Hello,My Windows defender has been going crazy, as soon as it starts, it begins a loop detecting the following threatTrojan:JS/Mountsi.B!ml on a wscript.exe file. CPU usage spikes like crazy.What I have tried so far:Sfc /scannowDSIM restore healthcleanbootexception for WD...
  4. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, I am on Windows 11.Windows Defender said that one zipped folder has trojan and, quarantined it.The folder from backup has been scanned with malwarebytes and Windows Malware removal tool MRT. Both did not find any problem.Could this be a false positive by Windows...
  5. Windows Defender Detecting Trojan

Windows Defender Detecting Trojan: i downloaded a book file yesterday and it got saved in DVD drive E when i opened it, it asked to run it to view files and i did it, after few hours window security was popping up saying threat detected and i ejected the file, but still the window security is popping up and...
  6. Windows Defender and Trojan

Windows Defender and Trojan: Hello. I just was alerted by Windows Defender that there was a Trojan on my pc. I removed it and ran a few different anti-virus programs for peace of mind ... My question is- Does Windows Defender catch it before it can do harm? Do I need to go through and change passwords...
  7. Trojan Help Windows Defender

Trojan Help Windows Defender: Hi, The 1st of May I download a file that windows defender only marked today at 12 as a Trojan horse. I only marked it today, I hit the take action button. What should I do to remove it and make sure my device is secure. Thanks...
  8. Lenovo introduces latest Windows 10 T495, T495s and X395 ThinkPads

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo introduces latest Windows 10 T495, T495s and X395 ThinkPads: Lenovo has announced the latest additions to its ThinkPad portfolio: the T495, T495s and X395. These new Windows 10 laptops, with up to the 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen 7 Pro Mobile Processors and integrated AMD Vega graphics, are designed to boost productivity, enhance multimedia and...
  9. trojan windows defender

trojan windows defender: I change over to windows defender a few months ago and I just had my first fake trojan. I just go to very safe sites and got hit with the fake trojan, sorry, forgot to write any info down. I had seen it before on friends computers and cleaned it out, it wants you to call...
  10. Trojan removed by Defender

Trojan removed by Defender: With the last couple of builds it seems that Defender is always finding stuff to remove every time I start Windows 10. This morning I removed Trojan Win32/GHEUGENT.Alplock after Defender quarantined it and marked it severe. Right now I am running a full scan on the laptop....