Windows 10: Third monitor detected but monitor says "No Signal"

Discus and support Third monitor detected but monitor says "No Signal" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have all the latest Nvidia Drivers I have a GTX 950 and have updated all drivers on my pc. I have reconnected all the cables in the order of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jaster Jernigan, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Third monitor detected but monitor says "No Signal"

I have all the latest Nvidia Drivers I have a GTX 950 and have updated all drivers on my pc. I have reconnected all the cables in the order of the monitors as described by Windows. The cable is going to the mobo. Its VGA to VGA. My other monitors connected to my gpu go HDMI to HDMI and DVI-D to DVI-D. Please Help!!!

:)

Jaster Jernigan, Mar 24, 2021

2. Monitor says "No signal detected"

So I pressed the windows icon on my keyboard with the "P" button and it showed some display thing. I accidentally pressed something along the lines of " show PC screen only". Now, the monitor goes off and when I switch it on, it says "No signal detected".
    How do I fix this? Please help.

CuriosityW, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Monitor Says No signal after factory reset

After the reset process and the computer restarts, the monitor would say there is no signal detected and turn off.

Kaung SittThway, Mar 24, 2021
  4. TomKlyuev Win User

Third monitor detected but monitor says "No Signal"

no signal detected on monitor

I recently cleaned my PC because it was too dusty. Cleaned all the parts thoroughly. Now when I try connect it back to my monitor, it says no signal detected on the monitor. I have tried many things such as removing parts and using other. However, when
    I used another motherboard, everything worked fine. Could it be my motherboard? On the other hand, there is going power through to all the hardware connected, so it works. Could it be the contacts on the motherboard?

TomKlyuev, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Third monitor detected but monitor says "No Signal"

1. Third monitor detected but monitor says "No Signal" - Similar Threads - Third monitor detected

2. Third monitor detected, but not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Third monitor detected, but not working.: I have a 1360x768 Samsung TV as my main monitor/display connected with HDMi, 1a side one that is a regular 1680x1050 monitor connected with DVI, 2and i want to connect an 1366x768 small monitor with VGA 3I have a GPU that has all those inputs.I tested all monitors, they all...
  3. Unable to detect third monitor

Unable to detect third monitor: I recently acquired a HDMI splitter and was hoping to connect my laptop with an external monitor and a TV. However, it doesn't seem to be able to detect the TV. I know the connection works since the TV was able to duplicate my external monitor but I was hoping that I could...
  4. Unable to detect third monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to detect third monitor: I recently acquired a HDMI splitter and was hoping to connect my laptop with an external monitor and a TV. However, it doesn't seem to be able to detect the TV. I know the connection works since the TV was able to duplicate my external monitor but I was hoping that I could...
  5. Monitor detected and no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor detected and no signal: Hi , I bought a new Monitor , i have msi laptop gf63 thin 9RCX the windows detected it but no signal , i tried 3 differents HDMI CABLES ,i tried with upgrading to windows 11I tried to Update the drivers / reinstall / unistall , I tried the bios method but my bios doesn't have...
  6. Monitor detected and no signal

Monitor detected and no signal: Hi , I bought a new Monitor , i have msi laptop gf63 thin 9RCX the windows detected it but no signal , i tried 3 differents HDMI CABLES ,i tried with upgrading to windows 11I tried to Update the drivers / reinstall / unistall , I tried the bios method but my bios doesn't have...
  7. Third Monitor not detected by Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Third Monitor not detected by Windows: Hi there,Hoping someone can help me out.I recently purchased a new monitor in the hopes of setting up 3 in total. My original monitor is a Dell monitor using a VGA connection. I purchased an LG monitor with an HDMI connection. I have a Surface Pro 4 which is connected to a...
  8. Monitor says "No signal detected"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor says "No signal detected": So I pressed the windows icon on my keyboard with the "P" button and it showed some display thing. I accidentally pressed something along the lines of " show PC screen only". Now, the monitor goes off and when I switch it on, it says "No signal detected". How do I fix this?...
  9. Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected: Hi there I was kindly given a monitor from a friend which is nice. Why have two when you have three right? I connected the third monitor fine using an iSolem HMDI splitter I bought from Amazon and it worked first time, however the display detects the displays as 1 2 2 and...
  10. Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected: Hi there I was kindly given a monitor from a friend which is nice. Why have two when you have three right? I connected the third monitor fine using an iSolem HMDI splitter I bought from Amazon and it worked first time, however the display detects the displays as 1 2 2 and...