Windows 10: Third monitor not working

Discus and support Third monitor not working in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I put together msi H110m gaming with geforce gtx 1050ti... I can't get third monitor to work.... works fine when system is booting then shuts off and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Paulie305, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Paulie305 Win User

Third monitor not working

I put together msi H110m gaming with geforce gtx 1050ti... I can't get third monitor to work.... works fine when system is booting then shuts off and when you go into settings and try to detect you get nothing...everything is fresh install and the current drivers are installed.. something is missing and I don't know what it is...

Paulie305, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Third monitor not working

Windows 10 Update - Now my dual monitors do not work

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why Windows 10 was unable to detect your dual monitor is an outdated or incompatible graphics driver. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • Have you already tried performing the troubleshooting steps suggested by
      Mauro Cavallin on June 16, 2017?
    • Are both of the monitors not working just like what the original poster was experiencing? If yes, have you tried disconnecting one of the monitors? What was the outcome?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Third monitor not working

1. Third monitor not working - Similar Threads - Third monitor working

2. adding third monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adding third monitor: When I go to System > Display only two monitors are displayed, but the one on the left shows 2 and the one on the right shows 1/3. I want 3 independent monitors and it duplicates 1 monitor into two. The System > Display should show 3 separate monitors. Please advise....
  3. Third monitor detected, but not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third monitor detected, but not working.: I have a 1360x768 Samsung TV as my main monitor/display connected with HDMi, 1a side one that is a regular 1680x1050 monitor connected with DVI, 2and i want to connect an 1366x768 small monitor with VGA 3I have a GPU that has all those inputs.I tested all monitors, they all...
  4. Third monitor detected, but not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Third monitor detected, but not working.: I have a 1360x768 Samsung TV as my main monitor/display connected with HDMi, 1a side one that is a regular 1680x1050 monitor connected with DVI, 2and i want to connect an 1366x768 small monitor with VGA 3I have a GPU that has all those inputs.I tested all monitors, they all...
  5. Third monitor detected, but not working.

6. Third Monitor is a touch screen - not working as intended

Third Monitor is a touch screen - not working as intended: I currently have a desktop PC with 3 monitors. 1st monitor is a 34" Dell, non-touch, ultra wide 2k screen. 2nd monitor is a 28" Samsung, non-touch, 4k screen and the 3rd monitor is a 22" ViewSonic, touch screen with 1k resolution. I use the 1st monitor as the main one, for...
  7. Third monitor use

Third monitor use: Running Win11 with new PC, with 2monitors, happy user. Bot Philips USB-C Adapter to work with a 3rd monitor.PC doesn't find the new display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/third-monitor-use/43489f81-3bcb-4d98-af13-cacdc8931a0e
  8. Added third monitor

Added third monitor: I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not adjust to more than 720x576 I saw previous threads on this subject but they were very old nothing I tried from those worked....
  9. Third Monitor

Third Monitor: I have Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.804. Would it be possible to connect a third monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/third-monitor/91c997fa-cc88-4771-a29d-274116f1d72b
  10. Third Monitor issue

Third Monitor issue: I just added a third 35" monitor to my computer. I am running a GFORCE RTX 2070 Super Card. The third monitor after about 10 Minutes goes Orange Tinted. It is not the night light setting. It is like a deep orange. I have checked my GPU performance and it is not even hitting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. third monitor not

2. wattman made third screen not detected