Windows 10: Third Monitor problems

Discus and support Third Monitor problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased a LCD Acer monitor for my birthday. I already have a monitor plugged into the VGA port on my laptop. I purchased a HDMI port to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DevinTaylor1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. DevinTaylor1 Win User

Third Monitor problems

I recently purchased a LCD Acer monitor for my birthday. I already have a monitor plugged into the VGA port on my laptop. I purchased a HDMI port to go into my laptop and monitor but it only picks up the VGA port not the HDMI one. Is there anyway I can solve this have a 3 monitor setup and not just 2? THanks =)

:)

DevinTaylor1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 6, 2018
  3. SujataMoktan Win User
    i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Martin Bar Win User

Third Monitor problems

Computer problem with monitor

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening, like problem with monitor, cables, hardware. We'd like to ask few questions below to isolate the issue:

• Have you tried using a different monitor?
    • Have you tried using a different set of cables?
    • What other troubleshooting step have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Martin Bar, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Third Monitor problems

1. Third Monitor problems - Similar Threads - Third Monitor problems

2. Adding third monitor made second monitor blurry!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Adding third monitor made second monitor blurry!: Hey all - Been lurking here for a while and have found many answers, but after searching with no resolution found. I was issued a new Dell laptop for work with Win10 1709 - it's a core i5 6300u 2.4Ghz with an intel HD 520 graphics card. I was running two 24 inch monitors at...
  3. Attaching third monitor - always make clone of second - how?

Attaching third monitor - always make clone of second - how?: Hi all. I am trying to find a solution for a problem that affects of folks at work. We have a number of special setups with two displays - and they are portable, used to present content. For that, a third monitor is hooked up regularly. Now, the third monitor should by...
  4. Add third monitor - graphics card?

Add third monitor - graphics card?: My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3. It does not appear to have an "on-board" vga. My graphics card is a GeForce 6600 GT. I am using both digital outputs for the two monitors present. My monitors are a pair of Asus VS228H-P I am not a gamer, but do appreciate a...
  5. Problems with HD Monitor

Problems with HD Monitor: Hi, there: First of all, please excuse my English. It is not my native Language. I am not sure if I downloaded a driver which was not meant for my Graphic Card (AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series - 1 MB). The fact is, after that I started having problems with my Windows 10...
  6. Monitor driver problems

Monitor driver problems: So i am having this problem where Windows doesnt detect the right drivers for my monitor (a LG FLATRON W1642C) and so it thinks i have a 4:3 monitor. its listing every resolution and refresh rate possible and when i select my native resolution (which is 1366x768) or any other...
  7. Problems with dual monitors

Problems with dual monitors: So I was using a single 1050p monitor without any problem but then I bought and plugged another 1440p monitor and I noticed that the mouse sometimes getting stuck so I need to ctrl alt and del to log out and in again also the mouse cursor will scroll the page down by itself...
  8. PC unable to detect third monitor after having worked before

PC unable to detect third monitor after having worked before: I have a three monitor set-up that worked up until recently. I initially thought it was my third monitor malfunctioning, which I confirmed it had. But, when I replaced the defective third monitor with a new one, the third monitor still does not work. I currently run the...
  9. Three Monitor Problems

Three Monitor Problems: I just downloaded and installed Windows 10. Relatively problem free. I have (3) 24" monitors that I have been using with 2 video cards until today on Windows 7, Only the center and left monitor are working now. The right monitor has an orange power on light as if it is not...
  10. Dual Monitor Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor Problem: Overall I'm delighted with Windows 10 but I have one relatively minor problem with my dual monitors. The taskbar on the second monitor won't auto-hide. It just sits there. Any suggestions? 9992