Windows 10: Third Monitor

Discus and support Third Monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.804. Would it be possible to connect a third monitor?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by greytezza, Feb 19, 2021.

1. greytezza Win User

Third Monitor

I have Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.804. Would it be possible to connect a third monitor?

:)

greytezza, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Third Monitor

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Third Monitor

1. Third Monitor - Similar Threads - Third Monitor

2. adding third monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adding third monitor: When I go to System > Display only two monitors are displayed, but the one on the left shows 2 and the one on the right shows 1/3. I want 3 independent monitors and it duplicates 1 monitor into two. The System > Display should show 3 separate monitors. Please advise....
  3. adding third monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adding third monitor: When I go to System > Display only two monitors are displayed, but the one on the left shows 2 and the one on the right shows 1/3. I want 3 independent monitors and it duplicates 1 monitor into two. The System > Display should show 3 separate monitors. Please advise....
  4. Third monitor/TV doesnt turn off on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Third monitor/TV doesnt turn off on PC: Hi, I bought a TV some time ago and wanted to connect it to my computer, but after turning off the TV the computer still thinks the device is connected. I wanted to solve this via win+P, but it doesn't offer me exactly what I need. I can either just use my main or secondary...
  5. Third monitor/TV doesnt turn off on PC

Third monitor/TV doesnt turn off on PC: Hi, I bought a TV some time ago and wanted to connect it to my computer, but after turning off the TV the computer still thinks the device is connected. I wanted to solve this via win+P, but it doesn't offer me exactly what I need. I can either just use my main or secondary...
  6. Third display monitor says no signal but is available via remote desktop connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Third display monitor says no signal but is available via remote desktop connection: Hello, I've encountered a strange issue when trying to use 2 external monitors with a Lenovo Thinkbook. The second display works no issue but the third display goes black after a "no signal" message appears. However, when I am remote connected to this device I am able to use...
  7. Third display monitor says no signal but is available via remote desktop connection

Third display monitor says no signal but is available via remote desktop connection: Hello, I've encountered a strange issue when trying to use 2 external monitors with a Lenovo Thinkbook. The second display works no issue but the third display goes black after a "no signal" message appears. However, when I am remote connected to this device I am able to use...
  8. Third display monitor says no signal but is available via remote desktop connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 10 keeps setting third monitor to "Disconnect this display" on boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keeps setting third monitor to "Disconnect this display" on boot: I have 3 identical monitors, two of which are connected via DisplayPort, the third one uses HDMI:Monitor setup and connection from left to right as displayed in Windows3 - HDMI2 - DisplayPort main1 - DisplayPortEach time I boot Windows monitor 1 which is the one on the right...
  10. Windows 10 keeps setting third monitor to "Disconnect this display" on boot

Windows 10 keeps setting third monitor to "Disconnect this display" on boot: I have 3 identical monitors, two of which are connected via DisplayPort, the third one uses HDMI:Monitor setup and connection from left to right as displayed in Windows3 - HDMI2 - DisplayPort main1 - DisplayPortEach time I boot Windows monitor 1 which is the one on the right...