Windows 10: Third-party apps completely broken after update, plus error messages and WiFi interruptions

Discus and support Third-party apps completely broken after update, plus error messages and WiFi interruptions in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I had installed the latest Creators Update for Windows 10, everything seemed fine. Well, when I got back home my ENTIRE background was black and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheOldyMinecart, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Third-party apps completely broken after update, plus error messages and WiFi interruptions

After I had installed the latest Creators Update for Windows 10, everything seemed fine. Well, when I got back home my ENTIRE background was black and my WiFi wasn't syncing with any of my networks. I had to do a restart to see if the problem was fixed and it was... for a little bit. I played my Xbox for a little while and then came back to see random black boxes appearing around all of my app icons. I then started getting weird error messages, like this one that involves "Keyboard.exe". I had noticed Chrome was not working at all, not even loading it's new tab page. All of my extensions crashed every time I loaded Chrome. I tried loading a webpage, but got no luck. All of my other apps failed to start. I tried to remove a program, Project64 from my PC to see if that caused the issues. It turns out it wasn't Project64. Also, Wargaming.net Game Center would just not start at all, with Razer Cortex failing to "uninstall". I had to do ANOTHER restart to fix the issues. My computer isn't supposed to do this. Please tell me what is happening, how this happened, and how I can fix it.

:)

TheOldyMinecart, Apr 24, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Third-party apps completely broken after update, plus error messages and WiFi interruptions :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Third-party apps completely broken after update, plus error messages and WiFi interruptions

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Third-party apps completely broken after update, plus error messages and WiFi interruptions

1. Third-party apps completely broken after update, plus error messages and WiFi interruptions - Similar Threads - Third party apps

2. Cancel third party in app purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel third party in app purchase: I am trying to cancel a subscription to LiquidText. LiquidText says I must cancel through Microsoft. Microsoft says I must cancel through the MS Software Store. Despite several requests, the MS tech support will not provide me the contact information for the MS Software...
  3. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  4. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  5. Cannot download third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download third party apps: I need to download a third party app to run my Seagate external hard drive. I cannot download the app but I cannot get it to install as no matter what I click on it won't install. I tried clicking on 'go to MS store or Install now' to no avail. How do I get this to work?...
  6. third party software update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    third party software update: I have a windows server 2012 standalone server and two user. one is normal user and another one is administrator user. Normal user have internet connection but administrator user have no internet access. In this situation how can I update third party software like "adobe "....
  7. WiFi completely broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi completely broken: Now I have no fucking clue what could be causing this, but my fucking WiFi just keeps losing connection and it says "No Internet". This is not an issue on my end, not at fucking all, so don't even suggest it, because on literally any Linux Distro I haven't encountered even a...
  8. download of third party apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download of third party apps: I try to download an app from anywhere else (but the Microsoft store) and windows denies the download (pretending security reasons?) how is that possible? how to avoid?...
  9. Auto updates and third party

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Auto updates and third party: Is it true that if you have Third Party Anti Virus/Malware installed ie. Kaspersky Free Bitdefender Free. Windows 10 will not update and the OS after a short while would break....
  10. Third-party driver updater.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third-party driver updater.: Is there a reasonably safe third party program for mass checking and then updating drivers? Or would it be better for me not to open up that can of worms. And if so is there a way to do the same thing in windows Device Manager? 34032