Windows 10: Third party developer tries to put Windows 10 on Nintendo Switch

Discus and support Third party developer tries to put Windows 10 on Nintendo Switch in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; After so many months of testing and bug hunting, a group of developers recently ported full Windows 10 on ARM experience to Lumia 950 lineup. The same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Mar 4, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Third party developer tries to put Windows 10 on Nintendo Switch

After so many months of testing and bug hunting, a group of developers recently ported full Windows 10 on ARM experience to Lumia 950 lineup. The same group of developer also managed to bring Windows 10 on ARM to Raspberry Pi 3. It looks like one of the leading developer Ben is now working to bring Windows 10 ARM to Nintendo Switch gaming handset.

In a series of tweets, Ben revealed that Windows 10 could be installed on Nintendo Switch as well. Although Windows 10 currently fails to load properly on Nintendo Switch, the platform should run on the gaming handset after a series of tweaks to the system. For instance, there’s a need to work on the memory regions to run the OS.

For obvious reasons, if Windows 10 is installed on Nintendo Switch, it is unlikely to be as snappy and responsive as you’d expect it to be in a perfect world, but it’s certainly something that could be an exciting experiment.

Third party developer tries to put Windows 10 on Nintendo Switch W10-on-Switch.jpg

It also appears that the operating system that is being tested on Nintendo Switch is Windows 10 on ARM. Windows 10 on ARM is Microsoft’s latest project that has got us pretty excited.

Third party developer tries to put Windows 10 on Nintendo Switch Windows-10-on-Switch.jpg

Windows 10 on ARM is versatile and adaptive. Developers have also managed to port this OS to Lumia handsets and as well as Raspberry Pi 3. Windows 10 on Snapdragon PCs promises multi-day battery life and native internet connectivity.

The post Third party developer tries to put Windows 10 on Nintendo Switch appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Mar 4, 2019

2. Nintendo switch

Please, give me instructions how to connect my Nintendo switch to the computer. Unfortunately I don’t have HDMI. Thank you

BraeleighLupkin, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Nintendo Switch Dock

I found out that I can connect HDMI cables to my HP Pavilion x360. I connected my Nintendo Switch dock, but it wasn't recognized. The little light on the dock was flashing though. Does it have anything to do with projecting to the PC? Is it even possible
    to connect a Nintendo Switch to my PC? If so, how?

Alexander JustRektYou, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Third party developer tries to put Windows 10 on Nintendo Switch

failed to play on Nintendo Switch

Hello, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

Because you registered your account on Minecraft Microsoft edition, you are able to play on Microsoft server only, that is, Xbox account.

The problem is that Nintendo server is different from Microsoft’s so Nintendo has a separate client or server. If you want to play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch, you have to register an account on their platform. Go to the Nintendo official website to do it.

Then, use this account to log in to Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch.

Best regards,

Alexander B.

MIA

Alexander Bertnikov, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Third party developer tries to put Windows 10 on Nintendo Switch

1. Third party developer tries to put Windows 10 on Nintendo Switch - Similar Threads - Third party developer

2. SWITCHING FROM THIRD PARTY ANTI VIRUS TO WINDOWS DIFFENDER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SWITCHING FROM THIRD PARTY ANTI VIRUS TO WINDOWS DIFFENDER: I CANT BE ABLE TO TURN ON MY WINDOWS DIFFENDER BACK AFTER UNINSTALLING AVAST. THE REAL TIME PROTECTION SWITCH IS ALSO NOT WORKING .PLEASE POST A SOLLUTION. MAY I KNOW DOES OTHERS HAVE THE SAME ISSUE...
  3. Nintendo switch and minecraft

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Nintendo switch and minecraft: When playing Minecraft on Nintendo Lite and switch it says to log in to Microsoft account from another device. I do this and it says successfully logged in, however when going back to the Nintendo it will still say sign in and we can not go any further? Could you advise?...
  4. Nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nintendo switch: How do I connect my Nintendo switch to display onto my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch/0cfa3398-a91c-4bd5-9fad-3749f69be556"
  5. Third-party developer shows off a modern File Explorer for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Third-party developer shows off a modern File Explorer for Windows 10: Since the release of Windows 8 in 2012, Microsoft has been trying to make Windows more modern and flexible. In comparison to the older versions of the desktop operating system, Windows 10 offers a modern look and feel. The modern appearance can be seen when comparing UWP apps...
  6. Nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nintendo switch: Please, give me instructions how to connect my Nintendo switch to the computer. Unfortunately I don’t have HDMI. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch/a9d96155-b7e8-496c-9f76-8cb971b8fed4
  7. Third-party developer publishes LibreOffice in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Third-party developer publishes LibreOffice in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10: Microsoft Office has been the reigning champ of office suites. The open-source Office suite called LibreOffice is a worthy alternative to Microsoft Office and it appears that a third-party developer has published the app in the Store for Windows 10. Since its early days,...
  8. Third-party developer adds seven Google web apps to the Windows 10 Store

in Windows 10 News
    Third-party developer adds seven Google web apps to the Windows 10 Store: One of the most common criticisms against Microsoft’s mobile platform was the lack of quality apps for its modern Windows ecosystem. Google is not interested in building UWP apps for Windows 10 devices and the absence in Windows Store is a living proof that the search engine...
  9. Win 10 has switched off my third party firewall !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 has switched off my third party firewall !!!: Win 10 has switched of my third party firewall ( Trend Micro ) today and switched on Win 10 firewall.This is getting annoying and I think Win 10 is behaving like real Big Brother more and more.We know Win 10 is blocking CCleaner to work properly,no control over updates or...
  10. Introducing the IE Diagnostics Adapter for third party developer tools

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the IE Diagnostics Adapter for third party developer tools: For several releases, Internet Explorer has had diagnostic tools that help developers debug visual issues, find JavaScript bugs, and profile Web sites. These tools have shipped both in the browser as the F12 Developer Tools as well as in Visual Studio. In the interest of...